# nyspeed help me decide!

**URL:** https://forums.speedlife.net/t/nyspeed-help-me-decide/27573
**Category:** NYSpeed Automotive
**Created:** [April 13, 2007, 6:55am UTC](https://forums.speedlife.net/t/nyspeed-help-me-decide/27573 "2007-04-13T06:55:44Z")
**Posts on this page:** 1
**Showing post:** 16

<div class="post-metadata">

### Author: ![psphinx81](https://avatars.discourse-cdn.com/v4/letter/p/e9a140/32.png) [@psphinx81](https://forums.speedlife.net/u/psphinx81)
#### Post date: [April 13, 2007, 9:25am UTC](https://forums.speedlife.net/t/nyspeed-help-me-decide/27573/16 "2007-04-13T09:25:50Z")

</div>

the car will put down over 400 as of now on the juice. the car is ready to go for a new turbo it has everything it possibly needs for the next step. i can run a new turbo on the stock ECU without a problem but it will kinda restrict power that could be brought out. i can get the EMS for $1600. as for me im leaning towards wheels right now and ill save the EMS for over winter, i want to see what the car will do at the track this year with my current setup and if im not satisfied ill go from there.

---

_[View the full topic](https://forums.speedlife.net/t/nyspeed-help-me-decide/27573)._
