# should i wait or do it this weekend.

**URL:** <https://forums.speedlife.net/t/should-i-wait-or-do-it-this-weekend/149271>\
**Category:** Canada Nissan Automotive\
**Created:** [June 19, 2008, 8:33pm UTC](https://forums.speedlife.net/t/should-i-wait-or-do-it-this-weekend/149271 "2008-06-19T20:33:15Z")\
**Posts on this page:** 6\
**Page:** 1

<div class="post-metadata">

**Author:** ![nsceviour](https://avatars.discourse-cdn.com/v4/letter/n/ee7513/32.png) [@nsceviour](https://forums.speedlife.net/u/nsceviour)\
**Post date:** [June 19, 2008, 8:33pm UTC](https://forums.speedlife.net/t/should-i-wait-or-do-it-this-weekend/149271/1 "2008-06-19T20:33:15Z")

</div>

my apexi coilovers and n1 dual arrived going to get them from ups tomorrow. jsut wondering i need to get the car inspected before i register it again. think i should wait on installing the exhaust? will they hassle me too much?

---

<div class="post-metadata">

**Author:** ![silvia\_s13](https://avatars.discourse-cdn.com/v4/letter/s/ac8455/32.png) [@silvia\_s13](https://forums.speedlife.net/u/silvia_s13)\
**Post date:** [June 19, 2008, 9:51pm UTC](https://forums.speedlife.net/t/should-i-wait-or-do-it-this-weekend/149271/2 "2008-06-19T21:51:04Z")

</div>

Are you doing an insurance inspection or a OOP or what?

---

<div class="post-metadata">

**Author:** ![MrRage](https://yyz2.discourse-cdn.com/flex034/user_avatar/forums.speedlife.net/mrrage/32/5804_2.png) [@MrRage](https://forums.speedlife.net/u/MrRage)\
**Post date:** [June 19, 2008, 10:16pm UTC](https://forums.speedlife.net/t/should-i-wait-or-do-it-this-weekend/149271/3 "2008-06-19T22:16:15Z")

</div>

Is there a reason why either exhaust wont pass?

---

<div class="post-metadata">

**Author:** ![nsceviour](https://avatars.discourse-cdn.com/v4/letter/n/ee7513/32.png) [@nsceviour](https://forums.speedlife.net/u/nsceviour)\
**Post date:** [June 20, 2008, 5:16am UTC](https://forums.speedlife.net/t/should-i-wait-or-do-it-this-weekend/149271/4 "2008-06-20T05:16:41Z")

</div>

well its jsut a safety/insurance inspection. im worried that the n1 dual will fail due to its db level. and far as i know the stock is not leaking its in good condition.

---

<div class="post-metadata">

**Author:** ![TyPhOOn](https://yyz2.discourse-cdn.com/flex034/user_avatar/forums.speedlife.net/typhoon/32/5800_2.png) [@TyPhOOn](https://forums.speedlife.net/u/TyPhOOn)\
**Post date:** [June 20, 2008, 7:04am UTC](https://forums.speedlife.net/t/should-i-wait-or-do-it-this-weekend/149271/5 "2008-06-20T07:04:48Z")

</div>

I do not think that in a safety/insurance inspection it will fail due to noise levels but rather they might mark on the insurance inspection next to “modified for performance or speed” and insurance companies do not like to see that. If the factory suspension and exhaust are in good condition then just leave them on

---

<div class="post-metadata">

**Author:** ![nsceviour](https://avatars.discourse-cdn.com/v4/letter/n/ee7513/32.png) [@nsceviour](https://forums.speedlife.net/u/nsceviour)\
**Post date:** [June 22, 2008, 11:19am UTC](https://forums.speedlife.net/t/should-i-wait-or-do-it-this-weekend/149271/6 "2008-06-22T11:19:09Z")

</div>

my stock suspension was complete shot. one front and one rear shock/strut was leaking. pass side spring was cracked. and there was a tremendous hole in the stock muffler. well after i stuck my hand into it lol. also welded in a patch on the floor as well.

so coilovers installed, as well as exhaust. man the n1 dual is SEXY SHIT! still have to adjust my coilovers a little to get my liking. so now im looking for a set of 17’s preferably 17x8.5 or 17.9. and a nice windshield.
