The Rapid Move To All Electric (But Real Goal = No Personal Cars)

We get a bunch of smacked BMWs from collision shops. The front radar on any bmw with auto cruise/collision avoidance is 5k$. Fuckers are the size of a iPhone 4. Stupid expensive part of you ask me.

I didn’t say today :slight_smile:

I said in our life time the next big thing coming is vehicle to vehicle communication

No shit. Drive an ICE car hard and you’ll get lower MPG. The advertised range of an EV and milage of an ICE are assuming you’re not driving like that. I get 35 miles in a charge if I pussy foot it, and 20 if I’m driving it hard (it’s still slow as fuck though)

And another one:

what stocks can I buy to make money off of all of these

Electric cars require electricity, so there’s the service side and infrastructure side (production, distribution). We’re going to need a more robust grid at some point.

2 Likes

i dont know what the stocks are but I know they exist and the run ups were back in late 2020 already. my bro did a bunch.

Ive been buying stock in companies making/reserching solid state batteries and waiting for Commonwealth Fusion Systems IPO.
Should also look into stocks that will benefit from autonomous driving…ie insurance companies.

So can we use Houston now as a prime example of how our infrastructure is really outdated, and can’t handle all the EV cars our country is pushing for. Their power grid sounds like a joke right now.

@yamba6 I think it’s a symptom not the disease. We could easily power everything if nuke power wasn’t taboo.

2 Likes

Closer than we think…

Just waiting for these to be falling out of the sky like other drones randomly do. Also curious if these will have safety features that auto land them if the battery gets too low. Then how many of these are we going to be seeing towed down the road due to running out of battery. lol

Well, 400 miles of range is much more efficient when you’re traveling in a straight line.

1 Like

And the next to fall is…

1 Like

I love the styling.

1 Like

Just invested in Chargepoint. The netflix of 15 years ago?

1 Like

first thing that I think of:

1 Like

Not the 510?

Audi is done with gas:

510 too boxy, cars like the 1200, B210 and Mazda RX3 have some weird flat nose / fastback econo-athleticism like the Ace.