Yesterday's Hail Storm

Everyone OK? Anyone have any reports of damage?

Chautauqua County got hit with this:

0 Likes

Damn! Nothing in the northtowns other than some people complaining their satellite TV went out during GoT. :laughing:

0 Likes

We had lightning and thunder…a little rain, but that was it.

0 Likes

Did you guys see this video floating around FB last night?

https://www.facebook.com/100006853907852/videos/2303231726581935/UzpfSTU1Njk0NTQyNjoxMDE2MTYxOTc5ODA5MDQyNw/

0 Likes

That’s wild. I think I saw the same on Twitter.

0 Likes

0 Likes

0 Likes

God damn, sucks for anyone parking outside

0 Likes

Just went through it here…car was totaled. It was like being in the heaviest downpour, only made of ice.

1 Like

God damn that sucks ass. Are you glad it’s totaled? Gonna keep the cash, fix or buy another?

0 Likes

@bing can help you get that fixed @OfficerK

EDIT: nm, didn’t read that it was already totalled!

0 Likes

Couldn’t find another in the area for the same price with similar trim, mileage, etc…ended up with an A4

0 Likes

fuckkkkkkk.

0 Likes

i’m handling the Dodge dealer’s repairs in Westfield and doing many of the retail claims. I doubt any of you guys were there though.

0 Likes

I would totally let this hail destroy my focus, replace the windshield and collect the insurance check.

1 Like

lol:

0 Likes

To your point @ubengineering , if my car was written off due to hail damage and the buyback was right, I don’t see that being a bad thing… replace the glass and enjoy it at a deep discount, haha.

0 Likes

The video got me wondering g how fast hail falls. Size matters. A 0.4” piece only about 20mph while a 3” whopper will be doing about 110mph.

1 Like