2008 STi

i really like it :tup:

i like it… now drop the price cus its a hatch…

those tail lights are almost unchanged since 02 thos are a bit more narrow but they are pretty much what they have had for the past few years.

Both of them better make up their minds soon (mitsu & Subaru) because I’m ready to get a new ride, and probably too impatient to wait for them to come out with the new models.

X…

front is hot, back is hot… side angles, i dont know how i feel about a 2 dr sti…

ditch the wing and it would be soooo much better

I like the hatch look. Damn, though it looks like you could ride around in it in outer-space.

That WILL NOT look like the production model, the only thing it shares with the production car is taht it has 4 wheels, an engine, and a hatch. Clearly a 3D Render by some kid who happens to be a subaru fan.

And the front end looks like ass.

right i get what youre saying, now i was thinking of the newer STi tails, which have the red on top, instead of on the bottom like the 5series/old wrx. in my opinion it just screams chris bangle chassis 5series from the back…
http://img.alibaba.com/photo/10903349/BMW___5_Series_545i.jpg
vs.http://www.artandcolour.com.au/tint/images/wrx.jpg

does anyone know the power specs on the '08? how is it compared to the evoX?

at your nearest kidney harvesting dealer…

3dlvr.com”, huh…

Somebody had some free time with Maya or something.

Not what the car is going to look like.

i just read an article in road and track comparing them… dont remember which month sorry…

that is sick

Hatch 4 Life

nice looking, but as its been said, I doubt it will actually look like this

Another EMX photoshop?

I don’t think that’s legit. If it is, then that’s fucking awesome.

Agreed. Something about it looks fake. Hatches are awesome though.

i highly doubt that is anything like the production model as it barely shares any of the 08 wrx stylings. even the front head lights are different.

I call shenanigans!

I

FUCKING

LOVE

IT

i dont know how i feel about 2 doors or the hatch. from a side view it looks wierd. I like the rear, but the front loooks like a body kit from wings west or something.