2012 macbook pro in box

500gb hard drive, core i5 @ 2.5ghz, 4gb ram
comes with charger, case, original instructions and hard case

$800

its actually a 2012 model, my bad… model # MD101ll/a

I wish I wasn’t trying to save money right now. My first gen Mac mini could use an upgrade haha.

Someone just trade in a nintendo and bunch of games? lol

I remember him saying in another thread something about coming into a huge lot of old NES games. He was putting them up on eBay if I remember correctly.

yeah, got fucked on a huge lot of like 5k dvds, 300 ps3 games, 50 xbox 360 games, like 200 ps2 games and these gay nes games

Dave do u have forza horizon?

sold all my games exept nes and ps2 lol

wtf, this site sucks for selling shit now, this is fuckin $500 under retail here people!

everybody is broke.

Benny is interested in it he said.

i see that

i dont take blowjobs as payment

he will let you titty fuck him.

can i wear a blindfold?

Updated thread title, might help explain asking price.

Price looks decent, ebay fetches about the same at auction end. You’d prob be saving yourself 100$ or so getting it from here instead.

On a side note, try taking your NES games to Jay Street Gaming in Crossgates/Colonie. Never know, might have a game you didn’t know was worth some doughlow fo shosho

no price in the heading, same people interested in a 2012 woulda clicked on the 2010…plus idk how to edit my title

$200 plus shipping minimum, all of them going for under $1,000 are missing keys, have no hard drive, missing parts ext.

and stores like that jew you to no extent and ive done my research on games values.

Just trying to help your case for the price.

Since you’re a fellow “trade in” shop they might give you more money than your average bear. Wouldn’t hurt to at least try. My buddy is a coowner and runs the crossgates one, I do most of their repairs (controllers/consoles) and he hooks it up pretty good. If you tell him Emery sent you, he might do you even better:hug, just ask for Evan

how about you tell em and bring em in for me and ill give u a cut? :slight_smile:

I’d be glad to if it wasn’t a buttload of driving. Pm me a list or email with pics to 1337emerz@gmail com maybe I can get you a rough quote

Sent from my Evo V 4G using Tapatalk 2