6...... Yes. Part 6.

oh, if he never said he had one thats different.

ok so if you started a thread that turned into a drama fest, would u start another one thinking it WOULDN’T have drama? common sense if u ask me

:gotme:

Some of us find the drama entertaining. :slight_smile:

maybe so but i have to think what jay is implying is that its quickly taking away from the calibur and purpose behind the boards. i dont want to go and check the OT to GA ratio, but im sure its at least 2:1

i enjoy OT as much as the next however i agree that they could have and should be kept together, do you have the power jay, as a mod, to merge them? :wink:

also sticky threads thats intended just for OT videos might be a decent idea… etc

SOME of us can’t be completely one dimensional. I mean, I like cars, but I like many other things too. Such as truffles and brushing my teeth.

that, and the fact that there is no need for a million threads everytime he adds somthing to it. so lets say someone is posting a project of painting their car. they are gonna have ONE thread which they update. not one of the car stock. then another of the car without headlights/tail lights. then another of the bumpers off. then another of it primered. then another of it painted. then another of it cleared. catch my drift?

oh and beckington, i don’t wanna hear from anyone anymore that you are telling people to “do u a favor” and give someone bad karma because it won’t let u personally give them anymore :bloated: so consider this your warning

I vote that you merge the threads together and make one big edit: gargantuan one. No? :slight_smile:

thats actually not a bad idea…

even though it was my idea

+1

Just call me Martha.

the only thing i dont understand about your tattoo is why the fuck you think we really care enough to keep getting updated on this like its some fucking history in the making or something.

2 updates at the most would be sufficient. right when you got the first ink and the last update is when its all done.

and yes, i opened up this thread just to say that.