A little some thing to celebrate

soooo are any girls goin to this? i contacted a few but a couple rescheduled to tomarrow night

looks like if i go it will be tom night…

Well I was going to try and tag along with Mike and Seamus, but my whore ex just dumped the kid on me with no warning.

Im planning on going a bit later on.

Undecided if Im gonna drink Adam’s puke maker drink though. Mixing a bunch of alcohol like that cant be good.

Good time. Just got home with a bit of a beer buzz. Hopefully I’ll make it back tomorrow.

choked byy adam and head buttheaded by brett…fml im gonna feel like ass in the morninf

Yeah man, you gotta come back tomorrow night.

Tonight = GOOD times. Tomorrow night = MOAR shenanigans!

tonight was fun…my fuckin head hurts from brett thou,and him being an ass and boucing mine and gatville’s head off each other…havent felt the urge to puke and i drank the “quake” and tons of beer

anddddddddddddddd theres 2 black and blues around my left nipple… mmmm who could that have been???

bte this party scusked

everyone’s prolly passed out at sean’s…and i think adam crushed something in my throat since deadbeat has been training him! mofo ill get u some where,some how!

totally kidding!

wow that makes two of us tonight…

hhhhhhhhhhhhhh hbvnbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbm bn mn

what she said

ADSSDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

adams nuts last night… slept for -2.3453434 hours and now im at work

I should be there.
Speaking of Shenanigans it didnt seem like you guys were there long.

:rofl bc they wanted TWENTY DOLLARS TO GET IN! FUCK THAT :rofl

last night was funnnnnnnnnnnnnn

i drank 3/4 of a bottle of captain morgan at siena and got slapped by some PISSED! girl because I pulled a brett and asked her how far I could get with the dollar I had in my hands at the soda machine :rofl

never again.