Thanks for coming guys, out of control as usual

/////

Discuss, lolz,

will let others discuss so people dont think im exaggerating but i def gotta hit the hospital up in a little bit cuz i def broke my hand.

nightxoxo

http://i42.tinypic.com/25hl2sp.jpg

Lol.

k so i def think lance died… called him like 12 times and got no answer lol… He def did drink a rediculous amount of beer/liquor.

Basically… dave (Loveforboost) took out 10+ people, 2 dozen beer bottles, a foosball table, and a air hockey table while spearing some kid. All because dave talked to his girl.

what happedn? lol wish i was there

Hahahaha, nothing worse than fighting a dude that’s talking to your girl and getting your ass beat by said guy in front of your girl.

Its not like dave was all over the girl… it was just casual conversation.

The best part is that the kid was built like me… taller, not jacked.

We need to start strapping go-pro’s to you guys to record this shit.

Seriously… my only regret is that I didn’t get it all recorded.

you shoulda saw singh break dancing, THAT shit was hilarious.

Almost forgot about that… Singh went wild last night.

crazy shit was, after beating dudes faces in and causing like a substantial amount in damage… They didnt even kick us out lolololol… They just like… did not give a fuck hahaha.

We left with the fooseball table all the way in the left corner where it wasnt supposed to be, knocked over bar stools and a rediculous amount of broken glass on the floor.

sounds more exciting than my night out in Saratoga last night for sure.

830PM-Dave calls and says they are coming up later

835PM-Binge drinking starts

12AM-locals and not locals pissing in plain site in the middle of town

1AM-First brawl (not us)

115AM-Second brawl (not us)

130AM-Third brawl (Dave).

330AM-We’re advised that someone is outside waiting to kick our asses, didn’t see him on the way out.

How many people did Dave demolish? Like I said guys, I really can’t get involved in the random bar first unless I’m directly swung upon. Can’t lose my job.

Def have to do it again in a few months when the other bar is open again. If we go to the bloodbath again, I think I’m bringing a helmet.

“bill ball, where the fuck is Bill ball, bill ball is coming, i wanna go to bill balls house… guys were either going to find bill ball right now or were going to run the camaro… well do a 3k idle.”

LOLOLOL

Holy shit, I got drunkkk

I’m just dying that Dave caused at least $1000 in damage, I kicked a kid in the head, and the owner and bouncer thanked us! hahahaha

How many people did Dave level?