anyone see/hear about this on the news/paper?

http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20060525/4070134.asp

Man beaten unconscious in Elmwood restaurant

anyone know anyone that works there that might have been there? my cousin got jacked by 5 guys, 2 holding him and 3 beating him with beer bottles, all while the bouncer watched and the bartender told my other cousin that they were “just talking” only to find him later out cold with a broken jaw, a busted skull, and a concussion.

:tdown: heads need to roll for this…

That is some bullshit. I hope they die for that. All of them…one vehicle accident and hopefully on fire.

:tdown: fuck that !!!

fucking scumbags…

wtf is wrong with people. :tdown:

its fucked up that the bouncers/bartender didnt do anything, and its fucked up that your cousin got it pretty bad, but what did he say/do to get jumped?

One of the guys was touching his girlfriend :tdown:

thats typical. guy touches someone else’s girl. b/f defends her. guy gets friends and gang attacks innocent person. sickening… people wonder why there’s so much violence, killing, etc… plain out ignorance.

edit: the bouncers/bartenders prolly didn’t do anything b/c they were coles regulars, and u know $$ is more important to morons than saving someone’s life.

ok, so he either said "excuse me sir, thats my g/f, please dont touch her’’ or ‘‘hey you fucking scumbag if you touch her again ill break your face on the bar.’’ i dont think the 1st statement will get you hospitalized.

EDIT: ill admit that if it was me, i would have probably threatened to kill the guy, but im just thinking there is more to the story.

why not? Lets not forget how logical these tards were for beating someone up 5-1 and touching a girl they dont know. :roll:

thats a good possibilty. But still people need to grow up!

sean, i think it’s time for you and your cousin to get a group together and go huntin’…i’ve always been a big fan of “an eye for an eye” :gotme:

It’s in the bible. Book of Exodus.

As for politely asking them to stop, uh, yeah I’m sure that a group of guys who would gang beat a single dude would respond to that. :ham:

my cousin is a big (built, muscles, etc) kid…by no means weak or shit, BUT he’s also not stupid to start shit like that, at least not when outnumbered. our friend kevin was with him, and he said he watched the bouncer point my cousin out to the whole group, and then the bartender said “no worry, they are just going to talk”

regardless of what happened, you touch another mans girlfriend REPEATEDLY after being asked to stop, don’t be a pussy and gang up on the other person who has every right to ask you to get the fuck off his woman

i agree, there is more to this story, and it involves the bouncers and bartender helping these fucks hurt my cousin…shits going down for this…

So…ummm why didnt your friend do anything? I would never believe that bullshit…they are going to talk…u always go…ALWAYS

your probably right… and as a result, I’d be going to a lawyer. F that shit…

this is another reason why I really dont go out much these days (atleast to bars)

he was in the bathroom when they grabbed my cousin. when he came out and asked the bartender (whom they both know since they are regulars there), he told him they went outside but it was chill. so what gets me is that the bartender, who knows both my cousin and friend, lets this shit go down, and my friend continues to believe the bartender legitamately didnt know about it since they were acquaintances. whatever…theres no way a doorman at coles doesnt see 5 guys wailing on one guy being held down without doing something…

Yeah that is fucking lame…that bartender would be on the hit parade if it was my family

i used to go to coles 3-4 nights a week… it was usually bullfeathers where you would see people fucking bleeding all over the place. if elmwood is gettign this bad, i dont even want to know what chippiwa is like now.

:tdown: that sucks man.

Meh, I’ve never seen anything worse than the usual 10 second frat-boy :gay3: on Chip. Too many cops for anything else to go down.

this is why i avoid fucking meathead jock bars.

If your cousin is “built” and works out, then he’s got something to prove, and probably tried proving it, and failed. IDK. I am sorry that it happened, and hopefully the other party gets theirs, i guess.