anyone see/hear about this on the news/paper?

werd… shit gets old real quick.

Shred and Regan where talking about those types of places a few days ago (mainly complaining about bouncers who’s lifes mission is to beat people up and feel good about it)

edit: at 7’s I got fucked with by some huge meathead fucker (atleast twice my size)… he was about to get stabbed (I told my buddy NOT to be an idiot)

reasons to be armed when going out…

I’m surprised I’ve never gotten my ass kicked while drinking. Anybody else think they’re 10 feet tall and bulletproof when they drink? :stuck_out_tongue: Granted I’m also the “everybody’s my friend” drunk not the belligerent drunk, so that helps.

I think your friend needs to talk to a lawyer. It is definitely not cool that Coles chooses to employ the type of bouncer who is more loyal to his friends than to his responsibility to protect people.

if a fight happens outside of a bar- security/bouncer etc isnt responsible to do anything.

i do agree that this 5 vs 1 bullshit that goes on everywhere now is :gay: im well built and can throwdown pretty good ;), but when i go downtown im always packin the 9.

um…where have you been? to answer your question/comment regarding the current status of the safety on the chipp. strip, did you not see just this past weekend that somebody was shot in the head?

under a rock.

no seriously, i have been under a rock for the last 10 months of my life.

i have gone down to chip on weekends only a handful of times… everytime i have been fuckin manhandled by some meathead bouncer. once they even opened the door for me. with my face.

:tdown:

molatov cocktail the place

i dont really like it anyway

Coles needs to burn… again.

because nothing goes better together than drinking while carrying. Unless you don’t drink when you carry, then ignore the above comment.

but i agree chippewa has been getting a lot worse. more assholes walking around just trying to pick fights over stupid shit. i used to love going downtown like 2-3 yrs. ago, now i absolutely hate it.

its prolly also has to do with getting older and not wanting to deal with the BS the younger crowd brings.

i would call a lawyer.

it probably does have to do with getting older, but back when i was 21 i dont remember it being as bad as it is now, unless i was just blinded by all the dancing bar skanks.

from what ive heard, lawsuit is already on the way…apparently some hurricanes got thrown out of there a few nights as well, but i havent been able to determine if that was the same night or not…

bartender is a :tif: at the moment…taking my friends word that he “didnt know” for now since hes a “good guy”

newman, i guess using the term “built” isnt the right way to put it…hes a defenseman for canisius hockey…probably around 5’10" or so, and just big, since his job is to stop people from getting through him. hes not one of those meatheads at the gym 5 hours a day every day, just in shape and strong. hes not the type to go around with the “look at big bad me” at all…he’s usually real mellow and quiet which is why this shit bothers me the most…

and about the “outside the bar” comment, i actually don’t know if they pulled him onto the patio section or out the front door yet, i just know it was “outside”

heh… just ran into an old friend I hadnt seen in a while.

I guess he was downtown last night @ bigshots with some friends. Went to go walk to his car and was approached by some assclown saying “hey, you bumped into me at bigshots”. I guess he said sorry and the dude that approached him said that it was ok… then he proceeded to get jumped by 5 guys (funny that the pussies wouldnt do shit when his friends were around).

to make a long story short… his face is all fucked up. Good news is that the cops caught the guy… he’s going to make him poor for the rest of his life :tspry:

scars on the face = $$$

and instead i see you at the biggest coke bars in the city.

actually yes they are, I have a few friends that work at various clubs throughout buffalo that have been charged for letting this type of thing happen.

BTW was Larry at the door the night it happened?(older guy that most refer to as “Ice Man”)

DING DING DING DING… we have a winnar!

this kind of shit burns me up, fuck cole’s, fuck those 5 assclowns, I hope your cousin is allright. If anyone wants to form an angry mob out for blood, give me a call…