A little video from the meet on March 30th at the stadiums

even if they dont know he’s racing them

wow… a skyline, I never seen one of those before!

i just watched the video…thanks guys for fucking up a hang out spot…fucking ricers doing burnouts and drag racing…looks like i am not going to bring my car down there

good… there are enough slow cars!

bye the way i am going to paint the slow camaro something similer to your 240

don’t… i have enough people swinging on my nuts already.

im sure you douche bags were racing in the middle of down town

i dunno if im getting older or what it is but all that shit that goes down at the strip and the stadiums is retarded to me. if you wanna go hangout thats cool and cruise around but seeing retards doing 100mph pulls down the middle of the strip district is retarded as hell. im just waiting for a delivery truck to pull out of a side street and have a few dead ricers. if you wanna race go hop on the highway or somewhere that doesnt have streets feeding into it.

i just dont feel like seeing someone loop his mustang into a group of people trying to act hard at least not while im there. people just need to learn to control themselves. if the cops are nice enough to not fuck with you dont give them a reason to do so if you want a place to hang out. there is a difference between having a hangout spot and a spot to race. if you race you wont be able to hang out thats just how it goes. just my .02

edit: just watched the vid and yea… that shit sucked

:rofl:

x2

maybe is cause he’s 19

i think i hate donuts in parking lots even more.

unless you’re celebrating a profesional racing win (ex. nextel cup, etc…) i don’t need to see you doing any donuts…thanks

everything xFrankx said

x3

I’ve never been down there, but it seems that a lot of people have a lot of fun hanging out and not causing trouble…why ruin a good thing by being retarded?

I want the last 5 minutes of my life back. Racing there is just plain retarted.

honestly i dont think when i was 19 i was doing that though. actually i know i wasnt. i always had enough sense to not do stupid shit that was gonna blow up the spot or get myself/someone else injured. its always a few people that ruin things for everyone else thats just trying to chill. that being said:

we dont need your half ass donuts. your shits lame.

we dont care about how loud your bov is. chicks dont know the difference anyways. also smashing on the throttle to get in boost to let people know your TSI has a turbo when other retards are wandering around in the street is not a good idea.

your d series honda is NOT fast no matter how much intake noise it makes so racing other slow d series hondas just makes it even worse

there is no need to do burnouts in the middle of the road especially when there are other people standing there, your probally way to outta control to handle that 125hp car anyways. no one needs to get smacked.

also power wheelies are gay. please dont do them. learn to rock that shit slow THEN come back and do some. you guys wonder why the po po shows up. the cops arent gonna like to come scrape your squid ass off the pavement then bust every other ricer thats running when they show up. (although a 30 car pile up of fiberglass and wings might be entertaining)

k thanks:itr41:

I’ll bring the BBQ sauce!!!:rofl:

I think it was Quik doing the donuts in the parking lot wasn’t it? If not, then one dude from the G-body crew w/ a z28.

So wait, u guys posted locations AND an incriminating evidence video?

i dont think so but who knows

gotta do it right the first time :bash:

I don’t see any incriminating evidence proving a date or vehicle identifications…look on the internet at how many street racing videos there are. I’m sure the feds are all over these tapes!

FUCK THE BULLSHIT!!

I know I would be mighty pissed if i actually had an oppurtunity to come down and meet some of you guys , just to get citations or even towed. Because some cock sucker are doin stupid shit like donuts and racin on city streets!!!

I like to street race like most on this site ! but I have my spots. I wouldnt even consider sreet racin in a unfamiliar location just due to the consequence and not being confident in not knowing the unknown. Racing on city streets where people , cars , and cops could pop out on ya at any second is fuckin retarded period. Take it to the highway atleast where it reduces the risk a litttle