new video

ok, i finally got my new video hosted. its weird that the new guy with the 00 TA posted his video and it has the same kind of theme but anyway here goes
http://iceman.draepi.org/EvilLS1spart2.mpg

:cool:

Just wait till next year when we have video of jay brian brian sam me the blur98ss n see who else we can get fora nice compiltion video :slight_smile:

compilation?

50 meg… compress that shiet

a compilation ie mix of diff vid clips track stupid shit burnouts cruise pics stuff like what u did.

Originally posted by Silver_WS6
a compilation ie mix of diff vid clips track stupid shit burnouts cruise pics stuff like what u did.

ya i know what a compilation is. I was playing spell check

sounds like a cool idea. nice vid. Glad I don’t have dial up anymore hehe.

good video nice work! i know it ls1’s and all but can i put the GN in the next one?.if mike donates me some tires ill burn them to a crisp like he did :smiley: lata greg

hey greg i got 2 14 inch snow tireson motne rims 10 bucks all together they are urs :slight_smile: u can have altast a 2 min video with those :slight_smile: they are almost new lol

okay are the studded? were we gonna do this at!

no not studded prolly not till i get home around thanksgiving if ya wanna do it then if not next year maybee prolly same spot as b4 :slight_smile:

ohh n can u try n get those pics of my burnout im dying to see em !!!

i have them on my camara i just dont no how to put them on here yet still learning,unless u wanna come over and do it!!

Originally posted by 6-b-kwik
okay are the studded? were we gonna do this at!

im sure you remember how good studs are too burn :innocent:

thats true shaggy! i forgot all about that.shaggy used to do donuts in his 85 gt.that was some funny shit sparks everywere,and digging in the ground.wont say were but he used to race wit them on:) those were the better days:(

Good vid! Damn…racing on studs!? Better for the grip, lol.

I dunno about grip, but it was funny to hear the SIZZZZZZZZZZZ
similar to laying tire on wet pavement. :smiley: