NEED vids or pics of your cars people !

im making another compilation video so if you want to be in it i sugest you give me pictures or video clips ! i was thinking of making just a pittspeed compilation ??? all depends on how much footage and time i have so post it here or hit me on aim and send me the files that way
thanks

update: video of me/rosewoodT/friends GN/flyinglow57/some random wheelie/police/slomaro/ amswells/cutty/6bequik + more
btw: the pewter vs jeffs ta is also going to be in it :slight_smile:

you got a vid of my shitty burnout and some pics of my car…let me know if you need more or those pics again

ive got some footatge of me doing donuts in the BCCC parking lot… Ill send it when i get home.

:cool:

you got to get the video of me being chased by the cops on my pocket bike…lol If it was done right there should be a shot of the pittspeed shirt I was wearing. Of course I don;t know because I still can;t view the damn thing… :mad:

send it !!!

send it where?

aim me ill go back online silver2kws6

what the hell… lol. last yrs pic… basic sleeper pos looker

new set up… not finished :slight_smile:

i wish i had the vids from last night of the bike burnout… totally killed my back tire! spelled shit in the parking lot! big circle with line… NO…

BLA BLA BLA…

got a new tire today so if i can talk bj into taping ill get you some wheelie vids… and what not…

pics need to bebig not palm pilot size :wink:

69 vids+ pics more comming.

if you can hold off until after the weekend i’ll get you some stuff.

yeah no hurry ! i need to get my donuts on vid too uploaded

i can send some picts/ vid… ricer flyby’s an’ nat … :bigok:

if anybody wants some video taken…let me know
i’ll probably shoot some video this weekend and get gearhead in on it.

i’m in churchhill area so if anybody is nearby & needs access to a video cam hit me up.

i got famliy coming into town this weekend, so i don’t have a ton of free time, but shooting a few mins of video is no big deal.

Silver…do you have a firewire card? my camera takes Mpegs, but only small ones like 15 secs or so at a time. If someone could convert a MiniDV tape to Mpeg that would be good…i think a friend of mine has a setup so i can look him up worst case senerio.

i dont have a firewire card so you may have ot get your friend to convert or what ever. IM still trying ot get a ton of footage off 6 bquiks camera. But that will be used for my street racing DVD later in the year

----MAKE SURE THERE ARE NO LINCESE PLATES THAT ARE READABLE—
id be down and going out and filming some

i know alotr of cool spots

some times its ok like at the track but i dunno about other vids. I gotta look into it. I mean hell ive never heard of any of those ppl in alll the f body havoc vids getting in trouble. there were different drivers and on closed courses.

http://www.dfwdraggers.com/videos/dragcomp1/johndrags.wmv

feel free to use it however. I can get the origional mini vhs if you have a better way of capturing it. I also have a few burnout vids from the car show my town throws every year. I think thats on a CD at home. :confused:

ok: you cant see the tags cause its too blury anyway and i got 6 min so far of footage after its been cut and edited. need some more but its looking really really good so far.

ANY HELP ON MUSIC CHOICES ???