Compliation VID

So BadazZ got around to making a compliation video

enjoy.

http://www.jandjspeedshop.com/videos/Badazz%20Cruise%20-%20Low%20Res.wmv

I like it (though you gotta tone down some of the fades :wink: )

some good sounding f-bodies in that vid. turbo ls1, that thing sounds sick as hell.

“come get some.” :smiley: awwwwwww shit.

love it.

now I wanna go home for lunch :frowning:

sweet vid! nice disturbed too :stuck_out_tongue:

cars sound badass

ahhh… not another domestic video with disturbed music…

awesome vid… more to come

:tup: nice vid

haha GAME ON BITCHES :lol: sweet vid

There were too many of them on the low res version thats posted, but the high res version looks better bc I had time to clean it up a bit. Tried to make it look like 1 solid cruise in 1 car instead of the 8 that it took with like 8 different cars. :eekdance:

wer had more runs that night didnt we?..either way coo vid

:tif:

Where is my high res version?

I guess you cant figure it out huh jack

wow, holy fade crazy… good video…needs some more turbos and a little more light…

i know more than you probably think i know :wink:

Mmm… turblo sounds so sick. :tup:

:rolljerk: just kidding, cool vid. . . .no really :rolljerk:

Well there is only 1 turbo car to show, cant give him all the scenes

And I dont even know what everyones car looks under sunlight…That so defeats the purpose of a cruise…hahah

Anyway I’ll have a less-transistioned version up later, otherwise gota deal with it bc I didnt know how to delete them at the time anyway…, and now I guess I need to put together a regular racing one too, bc chuck didnt understand this one…he’s like “i dont get it, its like 1 big cruise? but thats not possible, those are different nights…where is all the train length races?” ugh lol

?

sat we’ll get some daylight vids… and since marks clutch is still gona be gay he’ll tape :mamoru:

yup, seen em, been involved in some. like always, good times. Nice to see something to look at and think this summer wasn’t the worst. But I still have 3 registered vheicles, all of which do not run :mad:

i def. shouldnt have watched the vid of shepard in his Talon right before watching this vid. cars are still real hot though.

good vid