Compilation i put together of my friends Camaro and my Old Mustang

doesnt really qualify as a “kill video” so i figured i would post here. Just vids from this past summer, im sure some of you will recognize some of the cars and places…

Mustang

Z28

SIQQQ http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/images/smilies/mullet.gif

neat

not bad, i loved the barefoot driving in the beginning, i do that all the time (can’t shift fast with sandals)

cool stuff…

compilations get me back in the mood for summer again :slight_smile: gives me motivation to jam out my shit

nice vids :tup:

Nice job. I think I’ll do some more work on my NYSpeed 07 comp now.

thanks guys, i have a lot of vids from this past summer on my computer, I have Vista (i dont know dick about computers) but it really sucks, it crashes all the time and i have a hell of a time making a compilation, hopefully, i can crank a nice one out when i get a break from finals

nice vids

Sweet vids

I liked the vids. Maybe I’ll see you on the streets or Lancaster next summer.

Nice work man :tup:

nice work :tup: can’t wait for summer again

pretty good vids for once. i used to race you guys all the time in my gmz. though i did have to give you a head start and i only had a lt1.

Just busting balls. thumbs up to kool guys on the street and the strip. maybe ill show you some honda civic muscles this summer.

nice vids man… that 99 gt… kinda what it looked like when i pulled away from george to… haha

Nice vid, I remember when you got pulled over racing hondas on the 4xx LOL

good luck with the new videos… :tup:

and umm vista does NOT suck…

it operates just fine, updates properly and runs very smoothly on every computer that I have used.

exception is the computers that are ultra low budget pos that dont have enough ram to run 3 programs at once…

nice work :tup: and siqqqq

haha o man, poor george, Pwned throughout the web

haha yeah those were the days of having a stock auto GT with a catback… also when a certain white hatch was N/A:D