ALL THAT IS MAN! F bods and disturbed!

This is what happens when you have a 3 hour break between classes!

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Summer-2008_199164.htm

and for greg because his internet connection is circa 1923

lol@ peoples faces and street signs in the video.

good watch…i didnt see one four cylinder…lmao

did you expect to with a thread title like that?

Cool video :tup:

geez man you coulda used the vid of the good run we had

nice compilation though

I cant wait for next season!

it was very poor quality, plus i was working with limited stuff, my laptop doesnt like movie maker half my files wouldnt even work.

its ok if you didnt want people to see me pulling on you up top :eekdance:

I wish I could make movies, I really need to get a good camera and learn how in time for next season

oh and that run vs Ed where you had the supercharged 03 GT as a camera car… was he towing a fucking boat or something??!

I was behind him and almost hit him because i hit the gas when everyone else did, but he sort of didnt want to… oh well.

well having a stock ls1 you’d probably be door to door with him anyhow :roflpicard:

are you putting those pacesetter and magnaflow on your car?

We’ll have to run next season, my formula should be a good match for your car, I need to brush up on my M6 skillz though

not to upstage Jims vid but in case the vid has left you craving more Firebirds and Disturbed-

Im doing my clutch my rear end and my full exhaust, i planned a cam too…but thats if i get the 2nd job ive been wanting… im going to do as much as $$$ alows me to :slight_smile:

cool

where do you work?

I thought I saw you over the summer at the credit union on Willowdale

Oh thats where i pay for my car right near SG.

yup thats where I pay for all my shit as well

I get paid bi weekly so i go on 1 thurs a month to pay my payment which is due on i think the 21st, i forget because i usually pay it as soon as i get my check so i pay early everytime.

you should make a video without the music lol, or raise the volume of the video before you add the music and make the music lower :wink:

nice video tho

god I feel so much manlier right now…

ehh im a noob, and did it sitting in capen on a break lol

<<< JT76

nice vid jim such fun times this year