JT76 >= 9C1NY

As the title says, runs were very close, pretty evenly matched cars. I will let the vids speak.

1st run:
http://upload.streetfire.net/video/Cam-WS6-vs-HC-SS_182491.htm
2nd run: (not so good quality, we were pretty much door to door)
http://upload.streetfire.net/video/cam-ws6-vs-HC-SS-pt-2_182492.htm

I fell asleep on the 1st run, the second run was VERY close

Keep in mind I am A4 with a 4000 stall and 3.23s

What speeds did we go from anyways??

No debating Jims car is a beast!

What kind of #s does it put down again??

I say go heads up best of 7 :tup:

man the quality on the 2nd run sucks, there is a 2nd set of vid out there somewhere

1st run Jim is in the left and I am on the right

2nd run I am on the left and Jim is on the right for you non fbod guys

prob around 30-35 ish both times. I have never had the car dynoed. It made 419 rwhp before the 9 inch and the FAST manifold so idk. Stock heads, 231/237 cam 3.73’s full exhaust.

Nice

Mine made 430 but god knows how much the A4 and the stall eats up

I bet it could be a 475rwhp car behind a M6, I really need to ditch my 3.23s and finish up my bolt ons (I still have stock pulleys lol)

Great runs man, good to run someone worthy of running

I had a older dude in a early 70s Stingray toy with me on the way home, I didnt even feel like running but I had to crush him cause he was bringing it

id say 455ish with a manual. 475 is kind of pushing it, the 4l60e doesn’t eat up quite that much power

looks like fun. too much fun for somebody who doesn’t race (cough jim)

lol :tup: I <3 your car jt.

I dunno honestly

It was cool to hang with a M6 3.73 400+rwhp car from a roll though

Jim not race? nah man he just needs his driving gloves

Johnny was my video man :smiley:

good runs!

very nice runs!

Nice runs.

jt76 I hope you didnt loose a hub cap during those pulls.

:tup: as always… Just curious did you and Pat ever run n/a vs. n/a?

do you know the speed you guys shut down on that second run? seemed very close

yeah, i pulled a bit

prob 115 ish not sure

no idea what we shut down at between 110-130 I would guess
after seeing vids of Jim crushing everyone from C6 Vettes to Goats on spray to Stage 2 Neons I was just happy to not be added to the list

Whats your best 1/4 trap Jim?

Nice runs guys! you both should run those rochester guys. Pick up the slack and represent buffalo :tup:

12.02 @ 117 , this was with a 7.9 1/8th mile time. Everytime i go there its hot and i get no traction (not making excuses, paul, psycopjv ect will back me up on that :frowning: ) im hoping to do better this month when the weather finally works with me.

My best time in the car was 7.62 @ 93.1 at lancaster, with my best trap there not quite 94, (like 93.89 or something)

I am going to try to get up to the track another time or two, I need to pick up a new helmet first though, nice times, you should be able to turn an 11.7 or so