JT76 >= 9C1NY

id like to get one more time at the track myself with the bigger tires

haha just saw that… i still have 3 centercaps! Some kid in NT has a corvette centercap taped to his huffy :smiley:

When are you guys going out to play and/or going to the track next?

I’d like to come out for some fun be4 the summer is over

come to NYI on the 20th… im out just about every night these days, i want to get maximum use out of the car before it goes in the garage for the winter, plus im making up for the month i lost when i destroyed my transmission :frowning:

you do not need bigger tires. my 255 mickeys are fantastic…your 325’s should be fine. bigger isn’t better.

I cut low 1.5s with 255s :lol:

i was able to get a 1.75 out of my 26" MT’s, i think the hugee tire is hurting more than it is helping sean. I cant wait to see what my car does on Pat’s tires, hes had good luck with them.

don’t forget they are getting bald.

I want to play with both of these cars :snky:

naw i went back to small tires , never got to run the 325s on nyi yet

you are going to have to wait until i have my slicks and skinnies on the car 12lb wheels on the front FTW, im not taking any chances on you tim!

jk, im always down, but i know u got me

Would like to destroy my clutch so whenever you would like to help let me know

just yell down the street lol

im out just about every night, u know where to find me! :wink: If not we can do it when u get a new clutch.

o jim i come back in town tonight if your interested in a rematch, i would say nice runs but i have no flash player on my ps3 so i cant watch them:hay:

I’d be down for runs tonight

How long are you in town?

you guys let me know, Greg, getting home at 2am doesnt count as being home today lol.

Tonight looks like a perfect night weather-wise. Its supposed to rain tomorrow and the rest of the weekend.

sry lol i tried to get the day off but it didnt pan out i leave again on sunday

well that will leave plenty of time for fun… shoot me a text later on mang