JT76 vs Freek

Neither of us still know if there was a winner. Neither of us really care. We both know we want to do it again though.
If you could only take the wind noise out, the sounds were amazing, Turbo spool, High RPM buzz, cut out exhaust roar…
Mix all that in with a wide open private road a friend of ours has built and this is what you get.

https://youtu.be/0hCJZtzSKrA

:bigtup::bigtup:

:tup: low boost pump gas magic & RRRrrrrrrsssssssss

Nice :tup:

Sweet. Whats the R1 trap around?

andddddd you still haven’t ran Brian with the wagon.

What gear/speed was the R1 at?

Also, are all of your runs automatically on “13psi” or lower? Pretty sure yesterday was 17psi 842/844.

damm you guys where ripping.

What HP level is this at? I thought u guys got close to 1000rwhp shouldn’t that be R1 raping territory?

Edit: and before someone gets angry I was just curious if you turned it down for the street.

How many of you guys ever ran over 750rwhp in the street? My god!

Edit: how many of you guys have ran over 450hp in the street? My god!

If that was towards me I have…

I was just curious since I know he has been tuning it and made good numbers if he backed it down for the street.

I’m just assuming, but cruising around at $10/gallon at 850hp which is crazy for the street is totally unnecessary. I also never used high boost on street because it was totally unnecessary and c16 is expensive.

Or we can over analyze a simple question :lol:

I ran over 1000whp on the street. :slight_smile: my car was set on one setting. kill! lol

I’m not overanalyzing. It’s common sense, at least the way I see it. I have no idea what the circumstances were, but it’s funny the as soon as the video was posted, the anti-JT/JNJ crew started discrediting it. It’s like clockwork hahaha

Third comment down was from me I said :tup: nice

I have no issues with JT I like him and I didn’t even mention JnJ

All I fucking asked was how much HP that run was on because I was curious

Like I fucking said stop over analyzing shit

My comment wasn’t even directed towards you :slight_smile:

<3

Sorry I made that assumption :ham:

Don’t post a video without details its simple, you’ve been around for how long? People (not only the anti-fuckstick crew) will always ask gear/speed/blah blah blah all that jazz.

Yes your nut-hugger still hasn’t ran Brian but will run others, for what reason?

Also to your previous comment I have driven higher hp cars on the street, even hondas believe it or not and I didn’t have to drive two at once to obtain that hp number!

I’m assuming he hasn’t run anyone else because the car was getting exhaust built, fuel pumps fixed, and had just come off the dyno yesterday. Not sure who “Brian” is, but I’m pretty sure he didn’t run him because in the few hours the car was on the road last night, JT76 was desperately hiding from Brian for fear of losing the race and losing his street cred.

Don’t you need to have street cred before you lose it? :gotme: