Callout #3 - Paul Sponger from PMP

this is my last callout… i swear :lol:

-circa 2007

:rimshot:

good one paul!

now did you ever finish your sick nasty BBC formula that was going to mop the streets among the likes of Jeeves? I’m sure I’ll hear some lame excuse about being so extremely busy and haven’t had the time in three years to finish the car… even though you were, and i quote, “one day away” from making the pump gas drags… … but i figured it’s worth a shot as long as i’m on the warpath

man is on a rampage!

lots of time on your hands today eh bill? lol

lolz

I think they went out of business…

Wtf was in your coffee?

niceeee

lol cant wait till i refresh and see callout #4

nah, he built this sweet LT1 formula for daughter’s bf…

@ 1:35

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Integra-vs-636-and-vs-am_697940.htm

How old is his daughter?

not sure, the dudeski is on here, nopistons or something

at least his is numbrering them all so we can keep track of them haha

wait so that lt1 in the video is that faggot nopiston kid?

no, this was after he sold it to another kid who got it running right (the opti spark was ghetto rigged)… the nopistons kid wouldn’t run me when he owned it after deciding that my car was boosted… :gotme:

in for results.

A lot of old pent up anger in you today turbo. Paul hasn’t posted on here in well over a year. And you guys cry the blues and get your panties in a bunch when someone mentions jnj. Pot meet kettle.

You can run my pos LT1 car…say tomorrow night?

turbo is doing this cause all you guys on here only call people out when you think they are broke stop being gay and just get down to racing.show up or shut up…

i thought the studderin callout was just a joke

jim race joel I wanna know how that one turns out actually. I haven’t seen joels car run since the upgrades. I know lt1s can sometimes suprise

jim, spray the fuck out of him