Callout #3 - Paul Sponger from PMP

:tup:

info on your car? i think you already know mine

well couple years ago it was heads/cam/replaced bottom end/th350/gutted/slicks/skinnys and ran high 11s…

383? replaced bottom end sounds :snky:

??:snky:??

jim sounds scared! :ohnoes:
<3

:snky: :snky:

so…no paul?

his car does run and drive (not track ready)… but he is WAY too busy working on customer cars

see post #23

stock shortblock

We can run in the 1/8th. You can spray me with everything you have and then some, i’ll run you N/A. If I win you give me those LS1 headers you have laying around. If you win i’ll give you $50.

Sound good?

Jt :tif: on running an automagic car in the 1/8th…

If he could drive this shouldn’t be a problem right? Studderins car kicks my cars ass in the 1/8th. jt76 on a 150 shot probably makes a little more power than Johnny’s.

He can’t drive though :lol:

As indicated by this…

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g259/stanggang1892/jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj.jpg

that is just a cop out.everyone has an excuse now don’t they…

Bro … what the fuck are you talking about

no

word

i ran studderin on a 100 shot

i cannot get the car out of the hole, i plan on some shit this winter to change that, well see.

from what i was told today your car is a track car, gutted, on track wheels, with a stalled auto etc… im not racing you at the 1/8th with my 6 speed, 17 inch wheels, full weight car, im not fucking retarded. Last time i went to lancaster my clutch slipped real bad 2nd and 3rd, ask slowrock and 9c1ny they were both there.

If you want to run me, its going to have to be from a roll

You’re the opposite of Bill!

I’m so easy going this year, I’ll run someone from a dig, from a roll, upside down, in the mud, backwards, whatever :slight_smile: When I had my neon though, I was the same way. I would only go from a roll. When I had my STi, I would only go from a dig, heh.

mark, you can even vouch for my shittyness at the track…

I cant launch my car for shit, the only issues mechanically i have ever had have been at the track, whether that be broken main shaft, fucking up a clutch etc… track is bad juju for me. And i will be the first to admit that i cant drive the thing at the track…a roll is where it shines atm… I am going to try to lighten the car up this winter, go with different gears, get some prostars (hopefully) and a new clutch and see if i cant do better at the track in the spring, i am kinda in the same boat as turbo, i want to have my fun at the track where im not going to get locked up, too much to risk.

JT let me run your car at the 1/8 and I will front the $$$ for the headers if I don’t win. If I do you can keep the $50 :slight_smile:

Reverse race FTW :ohyeah:

And :word: to Cougarspeed’s post