More Stock Motor Fun

:loopie:

NYI Tonight

60` 1.716
1/8 7.764
1/4 12.22

Joelster please update your sig…

Full tank of gas…Didn’t touch the tire psi…Still with the interior in…

Wanted to see what it would do in street trim…

Track kinda went to shit with people dragging water on but oh well…

Now its time to really make it move on the stock motor…more weight reduction and suspension mods…maybe that LS6 intake I always wanted :shoot:

top 50 here I come http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=628613

damn dude :eek:

good run :slight_smile:

:tspry:

Lets make that fat bitch loose some weight.

haha nice :tup:

you MUST be spraying right?

He is hiding it again. I swear, I saw the lines.

:ohnoes:

The Red formula was tearing it up also :slight_smile:

yeah, im happy with my time :).

11.90 @ 113mph 1.62 60" all motor
Nitrous > Faster :smiley:

Omni went 14.4 with lots left in it. shifting 1000rpms too soon and far too much stereo equipment in there. time for it to lose some weight and shift nice then run some 13’s!!!

i felt bad for the guy in the mustang on the way to mighty. poor dude thought he was gonna show you up in his v8 and you made him all freaked out. :lol:

Update my sig huh? You must be a track newbie. EVERYONE that races both tracks (NYIRP and Lancaster) consistently knows FOR a FACT that Lancaster is usually .1-.15 slower everywhere, meaning 60 foot and 1/8th. Meaning my 7.78 at Lancaster would be around a 7.63ish at NYIRP. Let me guess, um…Choko’s 1/8th split was around a 7.48-7.53 right? Sounds about right for his 7.63 at Lancasater. I still can’t believe you keep egging me on. You keep massaging stock parts looking for every little hundredth, which is certainly cool, don’t get me wrong, but I’ll just dump a few thousand, no biggie. You should have started shit with a poorer person than me. I tried to be cool with you at the track last Sunday. I went over and shook your hand, and you still want to be a dick. Oh well, it’s just your nature I guess.

PS> for the record I had my sig updated the second after the race last weekend. I figured I’d stop the shit talking since you DID show up to my callout.

:tup: Not being a dick

Your the one who had the sig “fast cars run 12.5” trying to mock me I wanted you to update it :slight_smile:

Now go take your track car to the track and put down a time :slight_smile:

Dump a few thousand…I have a lot of disposable income to…Its just a lot more fun when you goto the track with a stock motor and beat up on cars with a lot more mods…

How fast do I need to go before you and your crew stop talking shit about my car? Just let me know…

I don’t want to be another jerk off on this forum with a long list of mods…who runs a shitty time…

Soon, I got some new goodies. We can run again.

:lol:

Keep throwing parts at it…Honestly you should be beating me now.

:drama2:

:rubicant:

those are some realy good times for what the car is. ummm, if anybody has any 16in slicks/dr’s there getting rid of let me know. I need to cut somthing better then a 1.9 myself.:frowning:

but none the less, good times. lower 60ft your talking 11’s.

Yea I should have been able to get into the 12.1ish last night but people kept dragging water onto the track and launching was hit more miss…

I did beat you. Same day, same track, your 7.95 my 7.78. We’ll hit it up again soon. You act like that’s all my car had in it. It had some little issues that popped up. I just don’t list them like you do every time you head to the track.

I don’t get the comment about how fast you need to go before our “crew” stops talikng shit. Your car is fast, did you not know that? I have no problem with your car being just a tick behind mine with a lot of stock parts, it runs real strong for what it is, for sure. It just gets really fucking annoying the way you rub it in everyones face about “my stock internal, stock oil pump, stock windshield, blah, blah, blah car, is just as fast as yours lol, lol” AND THIS AIN’T JUST ME. You’ve been doing this shit for years. It’s your ONLY angle. You keep everyhting as stock as possible, so you always have the excuse ready, because after all, you’re supposed to lose right? I mean, you are stock right? No way a stock motored car can beat a modded car right? Especially with a full tank of gas…

You pile of shit. Spectator for life! Shouldn’t you be picking out baby names? Just think when your WIC gets adjusted, you’ll have some extra income to build your own car.

wah wah wah

If your car had more you would have gone faster…

Like I told you I just showed up at the track that day…car was hitting the limiter etc…car shifts now guess the tranny wasn’t smoked :lol: