Callouts....

Tommorow, Lancaster Dragway, gates open early, racing starts at noon, no brackets, line up with whoever you want.

FormulaLS1<–we’ll see who is running who with terror
TurboLS1ss<–undefeated on the highway, we’ll see about the track
Choko
CrazyLT1<–had a good run last year,let’s do it again!
Muscle50
Firehawk853
Psychopjv<–payback time, ps bring my G-Tech
JnJ<–you can spectate (story of your life)
jeeves744<–get that clutch in!

lol

Aww did someone get the spray working?

Like previously stated over and over…I will run you motor to motor.

I will see what up tomorrow I might make it depends on whats going on with work.

i’d rather watch the bills game. and my shortblock is already ripped apart for bigger and better things, so we will have to wait

Way to make the post the night before btw :slight_smile:

Dis regard the fact I have been ASKING you to race for the past 3 weeks…

^ lol you guys should know that saying any excuse is lame on nyspeed…

didn’t you just get that thing together?

it was together all year :bloated: decided to upgrade some stuff to handle the powwa. stock crank isnt up to the task

Was waiting on the weather. We will go N/A vs. N/A, you check my car I’ll check yours, we can go for some bucks too if you wish.

whoa, no drama lt1 on ls1 callout… smiles come to my face

I’ve got a feeling not too many will show, we shall see.

meh…we will see I had plans to work tomorrow…I told you to let me know in advance…not the night before.

Whens this thing run till?

We won’t show because you post the night before…and a bunch of us are in the middle of working on our cars…

I still might try to show up but I do have other commitments.

Dude, i’ve tried before for friday night track sessions, and every time I try to go, I get out of work late and end up stuck in traffic on the 290. I called a bunch of you guys out 3 or 4 weeks ago and NOONE showed. I was there and got the boot at tech. This is the first cheap weekend event that is local in quite a while, and a few days ago the weather looked bleak. You said in the other lancaster thread that you’d be down to race speedped, now you can race me instead. If you don’t show, then you don’t show, stop fucking crying about it.

I didn’t say I would be down…I said

Like I said give all of us advanced notice next time and maybe will show up…Speaking for my self I would have made plans to change my shocks out and change my diff fluid today…if you would have told me Friday when I talked to there was a chance of racing today.

Maybe next week…

Not to mention half those people won’t even check the board tonight…and won’t be up by noon tomorrow to see this :lol:

he’d probably said he’d race speedped sarcastically. no bullshit, no drama, but why would he really be interested in racing speedped. everyone im sure is down to race…its just late notice. hopefully some of these runs do go down.

even if i was able to come race, i wouldnt be interested in lancaster. nyirp would tickle my fancy

lancaster blows

yes its a running joke :slight_smile:

How come I’m not on the list?

Guess I should start posting more shit on the internet about how fast my car is. Then not have it running more then 2 weeks a year, and when anyone challenges it? HAHA

joel i’ll try and make it but i won’t have the t/a the slave cylinder is shot, hence having to buy another car. I may run the omni which should be in the 8’s somehwere. i’ll bring the gtech also bud!! sorry about that but i can’t control my slave it’s dripping everywhere.

pat, what do you need? we have ram, clutches masters, and slaves in stock. I think the mecloud rebuild kits too. check the end fitting, they loosen and drip. or is it inside the car?
I saw a shelf of BMR, ad spohn stuff when we moved, I was loking thu yesterday. I dont know what TAs we have.

are you talking about me? :rofl: :rx3: