Past 2 nights...

Slipstreamxk1 and I met up at Mighty went out and did few pulls from a roll(He wanted to do rolls and his AWD imagine that lol)…I pulled each time from a roll…Tryed to run from a stop on the street on the way back but ran into some law enforcement :tup:

Not sure what he has done I think bigger turbo and stuff…

Ran some modded blue lightning from a roll…Don’t know who this is but Choko ran him before in his truck guess it was close…rolled into from 40ish hit the limiter a couple times(I guess I need to program tweak the downshift table between 40-55ish) and pulled a couple cars till 90 and let off…I didn’t want to run over Willy :frowning:

Ran a some early 80s carbed camaro…did a real slow roll on again…even up to 40ish then the LS1 vtec magic kicked in and I started pulling with crazy top end…got far enough where he wasn’t going to come back from…Pulled over and talked to the kid for a while :tup:

no vids no care…this summer sux with no one getting vids.

last year @ this time me and josh were posting 5-6 vids @ one time. this yer we havent even posted that total between the both of us.

dont u want to look back when your older and have good footage 2 watch?

[quote=“Twizted,post:2,topic:33897"”]

no vids no care…this summer sux with no one getting vids.

last year @ this time me and josh were posting 5-6 vids @ one time. this yer we havent even posted that total between the both of us.

dont u want to look back when your older and have good footage 2 watch?

[/quote]

Its called people having better things to do…

:slight_smile:

I don’t have a dick rider to take vids from my car anymore?

You want to re new your application?

I won’t need to look back…I will pull my Firebird and whatever else I have out of garage and go smoke some kids when I get older…

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:3,topic:33897"”]

I
I don’t have a dick rider to take vids from my car anymore?

You want to re new your application?

[/quote]

:lol:

cool kills

lol. no dick riding mr. sherm i dont believe me josh and others dick rided 30 + people last year. there is no more nights of 10 people out till 4am either. that was alot of fun. i mean i know a cpl ppl that are still out that late still but its not like it was last year. I just like having tons of vids to look at.

Motion for Greater Than Thread for 2008?

+1

You know having that thread will bring out the vids and the races… why didn’t they do it again this year? Josh too lazy? haha. jk. :slight_smile: but for real, why?

That was discussed else where, there is a good reason for it.

[quote=“Twizted,post:5,topic:33897"”]

lol. no dick riding mr. sherm i dont believe me josh and others dick rided 30 + people last year. there is no more nights of 10 people out till 4am either. that was alot of fun. i mean i know a cpl ppl that are still out that late still but its not like it was last year. I just like having tons of vids to look at.

[/quote]

set it up. ive been itching to race but i can never find a race. So far my best race of the season was against rrsti when he was on high boost and race gas. Oh, and i work nights so its gunn have to be a weekend deal.

[quote=“turbociv,post:8,topic:33897"”]

set it up. ive been itching to race but i can never find a race. So far my best race of the season was against rrsti when he was on high boost and race gas. Oh, and i work nights so its gunn have to be a weekend deal.

[/quote]

i hear the same thing from crazyLT1. he cant races @ all!
do you got a spot out near where u live? i might be able 2 get some stuff going.

the greater then u thread did bring out alot of videos. what about making it still on here but have it in a password protected sub forum?

Choko and I have been out the past 4 nights crusing and looking for races no one comes out…

We did run into Dan and 5 Vipers last night…though…The Firehawk was also out last night…

Where are all the PMP Performance cars??? I know they have been working on a lot of stuff…and Badazz’s car should have been out by now I assume? (This is in no way related to any drama…Im just curious where Joelster and Bobby the rest of the people from WNYFbody have been)

[quote=“Twizted,post:9,topic:33897"”]

the greater then u thread did bring out alot of videos. what about making it still on here but have it in a password protected sub forum?

[/quote]

if nyspeed doesnt want to do it, why not just host the picture etc somewhere else? or the thread somewhere else, and have it linked in ppls sigs

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:10,topic:33897"”]

Where are all the PMP Performance cars? I know they have been working on a lot of stuff…and Badazz’s car should have been out by now I assume? (This is in no way related to any drama…Im just curious where Joelster and Bobby the rest of the people from WNYFbody have been)

[/quote]

Everyone bought Dana60s this year, so roll racing is dead - check @ the track

you had a better night than i did, i got pulled by a vw, he’s on here i forget his name, i didnt know he wanted to go till we pulled away from the light… i got caught sleeping :tdown:

[quote=“FuzzyFish,post:7,topic:33897"”]

That was discussed else where, there is a good reason for it.

[/quote]

word. :frowning:

[quote=“BaD AZz Z/28,post:12,topic:33897"”]

Everyone bought Dana60s this year, so roll racing is dead - check @ the track

[/quote]

Thats fine…I will race any of them from a stop…with my :gay:bolt on LS1…

Maybe Jeeves will want to run NA against me :slight_smile:

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:15,topic:33897"”]

[/quote]

I say DO IT

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:15,topic:33897"”]

[/quote]

I’ll be up at NYI the next two fridays. I’ll run you NA at the track.

Won’t be there this Friday…but the following Friday is looking good…

Guess Team Badazz don’t run the streets anymore huh? Track cars only?

Kinda boring…

lol

[quote=“layzie,post:19,topic:33897"”]

lol

[/quote]

lol x2