Past 2 nights...

There is nothing else fast on the streets, so why bother? Everyones at the track now, try to keep up.

edit: besides, jeeves mops up all the good races now

[quote=“BaD AZz Z/28,post:21,topic:33897"”]

There is nothing else fast on the streets, so why bother? Everyones at the track now, try to keep up.

[/quote]

Turbo LS1 SS, Firehawk853, layzie, Muscle5.0, bladez, Oroc, FormulaLS1… (the list goes on and on of fast people cruising the street daily in WNY)

edit: Way2Slow when he gets his freshly rebuilt rearend rebuilt again, and his brother Mario (sorry if I left any other fast cars out)

ZzzZhighway is my drag strip :smiley:

[quote=“J&J,post:22,topic:33897"”]

Turbo LS1 SS, Firehawk853, layzie, Muscle5.0, bladez, Oroc, FormulaLS1… (the list goes on and on of fast people cruising the street daily in WNY)

[/quote]

:lol: I said fast

EDIT:

thats funny because i dont think your car would even be a challenge for the cars jnj listed.

who is even in badazz racing, you and jeeves? COOL! :tup:

:lol:

[quote=“BaD AZz Z/28,post:24,topic:33897"”]

[/quote]

:gotme: did I miss something?? All the cars I mentioned are very fast for street driven vehicles

I agree that it seems like less and less people are out lately

I remember a couple years ago when I could go out at least a couple times a week and always end up meeting up with a group of nice cars and cruising, etc.

There’s meets that people just don’t know about:snky:

[quote=“J&J,post:22,topic:33897"”]

[/quote]

:word: orocs car fucking MOVES

[quote=“Way2Slow,post:29,topic:33897"”]

There’s meets that people just don’t know about:snky:

[/quote]

Pretty much :word: A lot of times people go out and play but everyone is cool with everyone so most of the stuff doesnt get posted. THeres very little :walter: these days

[quote=“87FOXGT,post:31,topic:33897"”]

Pretty much :word: A lot of times people go out and play but everyone is cool with everyone so most of the stuff doesnt get posted. THeres very little :walter: these days

[/quote]

yeah i know that have heard all of the good stuff this year but im saying i miss when there was big mighty/taffys meets.

[/quote]

Fast???

You have what 2-3 F-bodys now and none of them run :lol: :lol:

The fastest you EVER went was 11.6…in a gutted car with slicks and a TH400… :lol: :lol: the one week it was out :lol:

Jeeves runs that in his full weight car…and you didn’t even build…it :lol: :lol: How does that feel?

Its ok I thought you were gonna retire last year if one car didn’t run 10s?? Still no track passes this year either…

Don’t worry im sure you could have cleaned up at Pump Gas drags… :lol: :lol: oh wait still no track passes.

Jeeves is mopping up huh?? Maybe cause he hasn’t raced anyone?? The Firehawk? Muscle50? Ken Cobras?

A lot of other people feel this way…I figured you just needed to hear it…hey maybe you will prove everyone wrong and come out and run 8’s in your first pass :slight_smile:

Let me sum this up with :lol: :lol: :lol: oh master of drag racing/engine building/roll cages…11.6 career best :tup:

lol.

still - hood toss FTW.

[quote=“badazzss,post:34,topic:33897"”]

lol.

still - hood toss FTW.

[/quote]

:lolham:

Damn I rember pulling away from your car while it was putting down a smoke storm after that F-body bbq :frowning:

Thats ok im sure it wasn’t tuned…or the built 383 wasn’t racing…blah blah blah…

^ i wasn’t driving it. lol.

and yes, it’s obviously still not finished since no one has seen it around except on that day. it does make it hard to finish though when we don’t know the specs of anything that was used…

don’t hate, u know u liked the smoke. but seriously, why talk shit to people and start drama? someone does u a favor and u jump on their dick and bend over for them? come on brother, don’t be stupid…

My bad you were not driving…Badazz was :lol:

I only said something because Badazz just implied a whole bunch of cars were not fast…

When in fact he has nothing running…

Haven’t seen him race any of these yet? Turbo LS1 SS, Firehawk853, layzie, Muscle5.0, bladez, Oroc

Have you??

actually didn’t you say the first thing? yep…

Yes I asked why no one from Team Badazz runs on the streets anymore…and if PM had any cars out…

Not even trying to stir up anything…Just looking for some races…

[/quote]

That’s fucked up Mark, I stayed out of this whole fuckin thing. I stayed pretty mutual throughout all of it. But hey if you wanna add me to your list of " You talk to JNJ and you drive a slow POS Mustang, so i can’t stand you either" then so be it I guess.

Oh and for the record, what has Jeeves mopped up this year, that’s credible? Not being a dick I just kinda wanted to know since I havent heard shit.