Callouts....

[quote=“Studderin,post:19,topic:35434"”]

pat, what do you need? we have ram, clutches masters, and slaves in stock. I think the mecloud rebuild kits too. check the end fitting, they loosen and drip. or is it inside the car?
I saw a shelf of BMR, ad spohn stuff when we moved, I was loking thu yesterday. I dont know what TAs we have.

[/quote]

i will check the end fitting. def under the car. usually if it sits overnight it’s drained the next morning. I’ll try and give it a look if i can. Thanks for the tip.

ok, so you have a mecloud master? You can tighten it mounted, and most of the time it will be ok from it just having a gavity and presser leak. But the larger bore mecloud masters can be bitchy to bleed. Holding in air bubbles. some tricks help out a ton on them. Also read a instrutions, only run the fuild they say, and dont what they say don’t. Same deal with running RP atf in a t56, it breaks down internal parts.

lancaster is 1/8th isnt it?

yes

[quote=“joelster,post:10,topic:35434"”]

I’ve got a feeling not too many will show, we shall see.

[/quote]

:tup: to making callouts at 8:14 PM the night before. Maybe next time you should wait till 8 AM the day of

[quote=“joelster,post:8,topic:35434"”]

Was waiting on the weather. We will go N/A vs. N/A, you check my car I’ll check yours, we can go for some bucks too if you wish.

[/quote]

Yeah the nitrous wiring will be hard to miss :lol:

^^Again, was waiting on the weather, and I had a little tech issue to sort out. I didn’t want to make a callout early, and then not have time to replace my wheel studs, they arrived friday morning.

Figures I get pulled into the bullshit. Joel I’ve never had a problem with you, so I hope this is just a friendly callout. As far as the track, I have plans for the game. I’ll be out and about later on if you wanna meet up and run. I’m PM’ing you my number.

It’s a friendly callout. That’s why I did a lot more than just sherm. I meant to callout a few more (rochacha boys) but I figured they’d be at NYIRP because it’s closer. If I would have showed up at the track and NOT called anyone out, I would have been called a pussy, for going to the track and not telling anyone.

Friendly call out sweet

In that case be sure to post track times :tup:

I might show up late to this and make a few runs…I woke up early to finish some work.

I’ll be around this evening. Busy today.

next saturday is the day to have it, no football is on

agrees with speedped!? :eekdance::ohnoes:

In
Id like to race

sherm
1badGPGT

Good run Joelster :wink:

Nice runs boys! Had a good turnout! I can’t believe how close the 4 of us were.

I had six runs 8.00, 7.81, 7.81, 7.78, 7.81, 7.78 all around 87.5-88.8mph. I tried varying launch rpm but it didn’t matter. My best 60 foot was a 1.67, definitely needs a little more out of the hole. Gotta put my new goodies on this week, and my new tires too.

Yeah, I managed to get a 7.52 @ 97 mph on my last run. I hate my tires

[quote=“joelster,post:35,topic:35434"”]

Nice runs boys! Had a good turnout! I can’t believe how close the 4 of us were.

I had six runs 8.00, 7.81, 7.81, 7.78, 7.81, 7.78 all around 87.5-88.8mph. I tried varying launch rpm but it didn’t matter. My best 60 foot was a 1.67, definitely needs a little more out of the hole. Gotta put my new goodies on this week, and my new tires too.

[/quote]

Were these all-motor runs???

Yes

[quote=“LXTASY,post:37,topic:35434"”]

Were these all-motor runs???

[/quote]

Yeah, his car fuckin hauls ass without spray. He’s gonna be nasty on the juice

[quote=“Muscle50,post:36,topic:35434"”]

Yeah, I managed to get a 7.52 @ 97 mph on my last run. I hate my tires

[/quote]

wow jesse 97 is fucking hauling ASS