Lancaster on 5/13...6 pm

gonna head up to lancaster tomorrow night around 6 and wanted to see if anyone else was planning on heading up…get some heads up races together since apparently they dont do the bracket racing anymore…its all fun runs and you can line up with whoever you want to…

I think Matt might head out there. We’ll see. If he does I will.

maybe i will take a ride

hmmm, how is the tech? i dont feel like getting booted this early in the season.

I ran 7.5s all day there and they never said a thing to me.

:word: yea only thing i got yelled at for was taking someone in my car with me running a 7.7 :lol: you’ll be fine w/ just a helmet

ugh i work til 8 :frowning:

andy you can still get a few runs in…they run til 10 and usually after 9 its like hotlap city out there…you’d prob be able to get like 2-3 runs in…but the track will probably be colder

I might come up, a lot of issues I need to sort out on my car. T&T is a good time to do just that.

lol, in what? on foot?

that was last years owners. I want to know about this years techs.

Found out my new tranny wont shift out of 2nd under full throttle. Also the 1 to 2 shift is too early. I called the builder & he wants me to send it back to him. Thinks he cut a seal on installation. Great, now I get to pull the tranny & send it back to Michigan. Guess I’m done for a while.