Anyone going to Lancaster Tues night?

Hoping a few guys would like to run em @ Lancaster Tuesday night. Would be a lot of fun, see who is quick on the short track. Anyone??

Maybe I’ll go and record stuff.

No one huh? Doesnt anyone on this site race @ the track? I know the 1/8 mile kinda sucks but jeeze it’s close, cheap & safe. I thought more people on this site liked to race where there were no excuses, crying or complaining about jumping, unfair starts & no traction… I know my car isnt even near the fastest on this site but come on, At least I’m willing to give it a try, win some, lose some & have fun.

I’m watchin the weather, looks like the rain is gonna hold off till midnight, just have to beg, borrow, & steal to get out of work at a decent hr:D

[quote=“HYBOOST,post:3,topic:32439"”]

No one huh? Doesnt anyone on this site race @ the track? I know the 1/8 mile kinda sucks but jeeze it’s close, cheap & safe. I thought more people on this site liked to race where there were no excuses, crying or complaining about jumping, unfair starts & no traction… I know my car isnt even near the fastest on this site but come on, At least I’m willing to give it a try, win some, lose some & have fun.

[/quote]

they cant roll race at lancaster…the track isnt long enough :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“JuicedGT,post:5,topic:32439"”]

they cant roll race at lancaster…the track isnt long enough :stuck_out_tongue:

[/quote]

LOL!!!

That would mean I’d have proof on paper I’m slow. I can’t have that now!

i will prolly be going

i would like to but the cars still acting funny + still no slicks

I think it is supposed to rain starting around 5pm tonight. I’d like to go as it’s close and get my launch down.

i think we will be fine weather wise

http://www.weather.com/outlook/travel/businesstraveler/hourbyhour/14304?from=36hr_topnav_business

i went… got 1 race in before they called it… i get in free next week so i will be there

Me too, but I’ll be out of town this Tues, will go the following.

Some kid I know was talking about going up to Lancaster tomorrow with his Beretta.

Anyone know him? Haha.