HouseS2K
Choda/f8l bite
Foureyed
PsychoPJV on spray
psphinx
turbociv
illusion20
firehawk853
Any one else who is fast im sure i forgot some.

No bitching or complaining dont be a fggt come fucking run your car. Roll on the streets, dig at the track or both.

oh shit son…time for me to fill my juice. you know i’m down for whatever.

PS we need video of this crap. So far this year blows for videos.

See you tuesday at Dunn Tire! Run amatuer class though.

i got pwned on tuesday. track kept getting better and better and i broke out.

I’m game for anything when I get back in town 8-9-10. You can pick the format… I know how you import guys love the roll racing.

oh god, come help me fix my car then ill race u.lol

Dope!

:tspry:

How about we do a little side bet?

Best reaction time, $5 to get in, closest to a .500 without redlighting gets the pot. Last time we did this we got 7 or 8 of us in and dpm90iroc cut a perfect .500 . Eliminations and time trials count for this.

I have a more then capable camera. Let me know when you guys will be out. :snky:

im 3rd on your list!!! WTF

you will never get a rematch with the cobra, sorry. gotta live with those losses HAHAHAHAHA

Ill give ya your roll, 40? day time vid?

I can shoot night or day…

Ill try a 40 i guess, i was ganna say ill try you spray on the street and na at the track or something like that see what happens.

u called me out you are getting everything

yeah thats fine, NA run should be real close. i am gonna try to get to lancaster on tues NA.

cool ill see whats going on with work hopefully i can make it even though i cant hook for shit now there but its cool will do some battling i know joe wants another run there im sure

I’m probably out for tomorrow :frowning:

Gotta work til around 6:30-7

looks like rain too???

im down for some 40 rolls…

What you got now buddy s2k?

oh snap… just when mindless starts acting like the champ ELMISTERIO jumps back in the game.

welcome back :tup:

battle of the hondas, house2k needs to get in on this. ill race the winner.
40 rolls