studderin's callouts for spring moms invite

Any of you guys going to this? I want to line up if you are.
choda NA
pat spray
JT37 spray
jolester ???
firehawk835? low boost pumpgas majic :headbang:
choko both kits?
bladez
jack
buffalo evo guys?
turbo civic?

Dunno I have to install my new kitchen. Kitchen > racing since i have nowhere to cook.

I dont think I can hit 10’s chief.

Who is Jt37? that me?

If so i have no Nitrous on the car anymore, and no transmission in my car ATM.

pizza ever night? winner buys track dinner?

Pat let my know if you need any help, I know a thing or two about that.

Im still in need of a tune before i do any racing. Soon hopefully.

ill be there, got my new starter today and gaskets are shipped.

I’ll see what I can do… no 10s for me either… maybe a low 12 @ 120… :wink:

I’m gonna pee in your gas tank…

just pee?

think it will be ready for next week?

thats cool, I heard your car is a beast! Ive only ran some 11’s this year :frowning:

Didn’t want to call me out again?

Sure? if you think its cool to race a, NA stock headed 346 LS1 with a cam, m6 street car.
With a forged motor, AFR headed, big turbo, reverse manual valve body trans, in a tubbed, caged race car. You enclosed tailor to the track. ???

haha hey i wish i had a enclosed trailer and a tuck to pull it.

johnny my car is giving me some lil problems… but im trying to figure everything out for the 23rd

Studderin… You’re such a bitch. Keep living in you’re cam only limelite. I’ll have fun pwning in the car I’m driving to work tomorrow morning

owned

Quick question, I <3 the car and all, but how many miles is it from your house to your work? I DD’ed the C5 to work for about a month and couldn’t stand it, that is why I ended up getting the M3.

When is the event? I’d like to know what kind of numbers everyone is putting out.

Work is 11 miles from my house. Usually I drive my truck because I’m on the road almost every week night for work. Truck is way more comfortable, that’s no secret. Point is, the car is street driven, and matter of
fact, is quieter and more street tolerable than moron’s car. Hell, I have a 12" subwoofer in it :lol: s s s studderin always has to handicap himself because he can’t handle the fact that I’m going on 2 seconds faster than him. And yes, I trailer my (planning on)8 second car to the track that’s over an hour away from me. I apologize if I’m not ha ha ha hardcore enough for you s s s studderin

haha, you don’t have to apologize for shit. You have a sub in your car? cool? I’ll put one in to, if make you feel better if you want to race a car with half the power and 1/4 the money into it still. idk

not worth my time. since you didn’t pick up on my sarcasm, it was in reference to you calling me out last year