studderin's callouts for spring moms invite

I’m in for a few passes this year.

I’ll be up there probably on camera duty

I may come to watch!

I’m tempted to come out with no fenders or hood while the car is in primer. I hope someone steps up and races Studderin this time.

im trying my hardest to get ready.

lol at william pounding his chest against a mid 10 sec car. i support a good burn here and there but that was weak. lol

your pro-studderin rebuttal wasn’t as quick as your usual response time. i know, i know, “we don’t all have big budget cars”… you guys always have the same line :metallicblue:

you guys obviously missed the point of my post. do you honestly think i care about racing studderin?

I don’t understand all of the budget boo-hoo garbage…

The poor guys are allowed to take pride in beating high budget cars that don’t perform… but then they complain when a high budget car calls them out and that is their crutch?

Does the decision to race or not boil down to how much someone has into their car? If it was a Lambo you’d race it in a heartbeat… guaranteed victory and your car cost a 10th of what was in the Lambo… yay… win! But, since someone invested good money into good parts and has a very good working combo we have to complain about how much is invested? Give me a break.

Just say you don’t want to race him because you’ll lose… don’t turn it down because someone invested large sums of money into their ride and it is hella-fast. Racing used to be fun… there were always times when cars were out of people’s leagues… just admit it and move on.

If Bill’s car had a $3k junkyard turbo setup on it and ran low 9s we wouldn’t be having this problem would we? What would be the excuse then?

thank you! i’m glad someone else see’s the ridiculousness of the double standard here

Low 9s (or 8s) should be the reason he doesn’t want to race… not the fact that you have money into it.

The trailering thing is a different story. Some of us take pride in DDing our race cars… there is a level of dependability we’ve come to rely on there. Everyone learns though… trailer your shit to the track if you can, otherwise be ready to call AAA.

exactly. back when i was hardcore and rocked the T56, i exploded my clutch at the end of the night at the track. I along with 2 friends had to wait it out in the pitch dark at the CLOSED track for a few hours until my ride with the trailer came. but i guess that’s what made me live my life a quarter mile at a time like studderin. or maybe that made my car a POS because, like, studderin (cam only, no auto, no trailer) never broke a clutch, am i right?

why would i do that when i can easily hitch up my trailer to my truck? i drive my car to lancaster to race because it’s “close”. does that make me hardcore again? or only 1/2 hardcore because it’s only the gayth and not the quarter?

studderin, why don’t i just cut to the chase and ask you how i can be super cool and have bitchez hangin on my balls, JUST LIKE YOU…?

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

i know what would also make me super sweet like studderin… i could pack my car solid with race tires, tools, jacks (not to be confused with jack, or jacks), and then spew it all out on the lawn at the track when i get there so i can race, only so i can retain the almighty status of street hero (cam only, no auto, no trailer, of course ;))

:party2::ohyeah:

Fags

well said Turbo

Didn’t Studderin try calling Turbo out last year or before he auto? now he is scared of the automagic? :lol:

:lol: @ having X amount of money into a car wtf honda non sense excuses are those

http://www.animationartgallery.com/images/sim/simlgn2a.jpg

Less bitching, more racing :tup:

He called him out because he knew the car was down.

Yea that was it I forgot! :lol:

i have a shitload into my car, so i dont know who your talking about not having money into the cars.

i laughed at u asking him why u dont race me, when everyone knows ud crush him.

i also think he called u out last season cause your car broke. that was a shity dig but we all laughed

also i 2nd the trailer posts. i love my trailer, its sooo easy and better

i already made 17 passes this year. thats like a month and a half of racing.

I didn’t say I wouldn’t race turbo, I’ll line up if you want? It wouldn’t hurt my feelings or anything, you SHOULD kill me. Wasn’t your best like 10.5 or something last year with the t56?

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

Going to the moms invite, I think it would be close. Get the new tires?