Slow Sti > *

joey… how bout we play around again from whatever roll speed u want? :nod same goes for any of you in this thread… except swiffer

pulled 1/2 car 0-100 on an 05+GT with chris laviano driving it, he had me by a car off the line. he definitely wasnt driving it to its fullest potential but he wasnt HORRIBLE, so who knows how much a good driver would have taken me by, i think 1 car or less but thats the first time ive ever raced a mustang so im pretty much talking out of my ass right now.

i’ll play. 40 roll in highest gear. you will see my tailights to about 110. guarnteed.

ok sure thing, hold on for my stg3 crower cams, tune and 3in exhaust…then i’ll do whatever roll you want.

What color was it?

youre travis right? ill roll-race you for the hell of it, sure.

joe, it was dark grey, stock.

thats like saying “wait for my built motor”… run what ya brung… i brought more.

effyooouuu :headbang

I don’t think this is a good idea. The unholy sound coming from your exhaust will shatter their windows. :mwahaha

i wint be close enough to them for it to matter.

oh no, it’ll be like 2 weeks, don’t worry. i’m only racing to like 110-115 if that sooo.

Pete your right, but kramers always willing to race so thats why im saying it. I think itd be close because the two times they ran kramer missed and the next time got an awful launch. Now some experiance has come his way i think he can keep up

cams, tune, exhaust isnt making up 6-10 car lengths joseph. :nono

In front or behind? Lol

pm sent err

im?

:angry2 :bash :kicklow :asshole

you’d be surprised, never undersetimate ones auto.

dont worry cupcake… ill race you too to keep things on the up and up

Especially a rusted out tdi

i’m not even responding to travis’ douchebag comments about beating people. Quite frankly i don’t care. Travis apparently likes racing these slower cars. Travis go race the purple turbo camaro he’s a nice 12 sec car for you, or how about matt ryan’s hatch on his 288whp map? you’d get smoked so stfu, you’re car is good for beating slower cars.

he’s get embarrassed by my ‘auto’

torquey lil motherfucker aint it? :crackup