upstate races you'd like to see

i got to thinking and with all the big hp cars comming out this year what races would really intrigue you, whether it be at lvd or…elsewhere :ninja

this being said… id love to see:
1.) tony katon’s c6 zo6 on spray(670rwhp) VS ray’s supra (~700rwhp) either track OR highway
2.) jay’s gt35r’d STi (???hp) vs Byron’s FP green’d STi (477hp/534tq) @ lvd
3.) Arod’s integra (???hp) vs brooks’ hatch(~510hp) @ lvd
4.) My STi (346awhp) vs Granmassa’s EVO(~290awhp??) @ LVD, highway, or a dig somewhere
5.) Andrew’s (boostin’s) camaro SS vs Paul’s (plaf) Z28 @ lvd OR highway

lets not get silly with the races in here… these are just a few i PERSONALLY would enjoy watching.

Me vs. Rankin

:ninja

What I’d like to see? For Travis to stop using his SAE correct #'s from the Mustang @ Moon. SAE CORRECTION DOES NOT APPLY TO FI CARS!!! Period…no argument…final.

:ninja

I understand the whole evo vs Sti grabage, but you have about a 60awhp advantage to my stock turbo, non-meth using evo. When/if I upgrade then I’d understand wanting to see the race since it’d be much more close. But now??? :confused

5spd vs 6 spd… fuck it… run whatcha brung.

just seems like you like to pick races where you have a clear advantage

check my ninja edit on my last post ;D

its not as clear as u may think… area under the curve pwns me

Travis Vs Justin

where? lvd, highway, dig somewhere else? what map for him? torco, pump?

I don’t care, you pick. I know justin has asked for this race many times.

as i sit, id accept the pump gas challenge… i need a new clutch before a torco challenge… that things tq is fuckin nutty.

Ray vs anyone

Travis vs Justin

Travis: You will need a new flywheel too given the amount of abuse it has seen since it has started to slip.

Also, anything CORRECTED is BULLSHIT. Period.

the z06 should go run and get a baseline number for his car, if hes not trapping close to 139mph i doubt Ray will go for it. he(Ray) also told me he doesnt want to run his car at LVD this early in the year as he doesnt want to get kicked out yet

edit name.

Ray hasn’t put a cage in that bish yet? Might give him a call soon and see if he’s in the market for one. The #'s that car puts down I’d have one in there just to save my hide regardless of where the car runs(street or track)

Hah, my car has to run first but this would be fun. I would rather run brooks again but this time from a dig on the street.

or how about me vs Rays Supra in the rain :tong

and travis I have a used RPS MAX 6-puck I’ll sell cheap if you want it.

My Torco map is the only map the car will be run on. The pump map is just for daily driving. FYI to all challengers.

200$ cheap?

i edited my first post to reflect uncorrected numbers. the flywheel will be resurfaced. and i will run justin just for shits…

the z06 went 10.8 @ 135 only spraying in 3-4th and spinning BADLY out of the hole on drag radials i believe