upstate races you'd like to see

Sure, but first lets see if we could get someone from Synapse to post some pics. It was sitting on the counter in the lobby area last time I was there. Otherwise I’ll grab it the next time I am there. There’s still a good amount of friction material left but the edges of the pads were starting to crumble and the springs in the spring hub had been rubbing against something. I think that’s normal though. I went with a new ACT Xtreme 6-puck just to be safe.

hmmm… if its crumbling im not sure how reliable thatd be… def pics would be a plus.

um he did??? He ran a 10.8 comming from a idle from a dig and having traction issues and only spraying at the top of 2nd and 3rd gears…and he still trapped 136

i stand corrected on some semantics.

That Z06 might be unhappy racing Ray unless he has some bigger jets. :slight_smile:

thats already a 150 shot (i think)…lol

I’d like to see most of the races mentioned here. Except Travis vs. Matt’s Evo. Just stupid IMO.

I also would like to see Hater vs. Justin though.

i’d like to run against andrew, dig or the valley.

lol yeah that LS7 will be going boom if it goes too much higher.

I’d like to see:
-Jammer’s TT Trans Am vs. the Z06
-Jammer’s TT Trans Am vs. Swift’s Civic
-Swift’s Civic vs. Matt Ryan’s Civic
-Brett’s 30r GTI vs. Nick’s S4
-Brett’s 30r GTI vs. tdi_logik’s 30r Golf

…Who is “Hater”??

hater = DA KING on here

K20, no disrespect meant by any ,but Jammers tt ta is in a little different class than swifts car. Dont get me wrong at all swift, i love your car and have no problem at all with you but he raced last weekend, and to say the car is way fast is an understatement.

If you would, rephrase that…Were you basically saying Jammer’s is too fast for Swift’s Civic?..and i’m sure Jammer would love to race Swift because i know Jammer wanted to race Mike’s civic and mike’s and Swift’s are about even.

i would have to agree… twin turbo v8 > single turbo “v4” :crackup

hes only on a 100 shot and hes not going any bigger…the 427 cylinder walls are thin and they hold heat for a long time and crack…hes not going any higher then a 100 shot to put a 18k motor in jeopardy

Than he is probably screwed. That Supra has quite a bit more.

I know this, but i would still like to see how bad Jammer’s car would walk away.

Yeah the Z06 put down like 67x whp iirc, and Ray’s put down what? 800+ whp?

…His plate says it all “HWY KING”

i stand corrected yet again…

honestly, from a dig the supra will be playing catch up IF the Z06 is on slicks and sprays out of the hole…from a roll, the Supra will walk away.

Why would the Supra play catch up from a dig? R/T plays a BIG role too.