Callout

I am calling out eclipseblur and newman in his STI to do a few highway pulls tonight if you’d like. Anyone else who is about as fast can get in too…so I guess this is a general callout. Mainly evo’s and sti’s im looking for…that are somewhat close to stock(exhaust intake reflashes or whatever).

call newman he is currently banned and can’t see the thread…

whats done to the ss?

ill run u next weekend? stock sti

in

newman will destroy you

Whats doing with this SS?

Evos and STi have much more power than an SS. Top end isn’t great but I still think they can definately pull on a Cobalt.

dont you worry about what’s done to my SS…I just want to see if what I did do can make it compete…After I find out if it was worth it then Ill reveal…it isnt much by any means though, common parts anyone can buy.

next weekend orangess if u want

ive pulled a blue SS in the fall from a roll, but if you’re modded then i probably wont keep up

Im down…just let me know whenever…Im kind of anxious to see what this thing can do…the butt dyno tells me it’s got the power to at least keep up with an evo or sti(lightly modded or stock) I just want to see though…

oh snap

so the jetta runs low 14’s not bad… vr6 im guessing with that kind of top end???

next week sometime

cool…I really need to learn when to use this new found power…had quite the scare tonight and it involvedthe fuzz…luckily he used the flash of the lights to scare me tactic…and it worked…

heh… well i’ll give you a quick fun run tonight if you like just to compare and see how much faster youve gotten… maybe you can close in on that 3 cars was it? if you can beat me now your not to far off from an sti fo sho as in my current state im fairly close.

gimmie call if you like. 432-2810

Joe and Chris, I spent all day cleaning the ride up, and tomorrow morning I am putting
in the new boost controller, so I want a rerun with the both of you.

I have a feeling without the boost creep, and the steady bost control I will be a lot faster than the car was previously.

MR vs Cobalt…waste of high octane gas

his cobalt is actually pritty quick and with the changes hes made im sure its even more competitive now.

Green Demon… waste of metal