todd and i were talking at southgate
figured it might be close and worth a shot
did 3 runs
first one was a 40, i missed 3rd
second was a 40
third was a dig
i was able to hang until about 5th gear, then that 35r kicked in :slight_smile:

here is a quick vid we got
sorry for the shitty quality, camera isnt the best, looked alright on my comp but youtube made the quality kinda suck, but you can get the idea

good runs, alot of fun, no drama :tup:

:tup: to some dig runs. dont see alot of those.

yeah it was pretty sweet
we started slowing down and i was thinking something like a 20 but we continued to slow until we came to a stop lol
so we figured why not and went for it

yep, todd wanted to kick it old school :). my idea, made it happen, knew it would be a good race. glad you guys had fun. :tup: to some fun, drama free runs

a bolt on evo keeping right with a 35r sti?

x2?

haha im pretty glad i didnt race him now… :tup: to the dig looked like you both launched pretty damn good outa the hole.

EDIT: is he on the board? Whats his name?

rrsti lol

duh :roflpicard: didnt read the post just watched the vid…ha

Wonder Evo.

Nice runs guys, Mike I hate you :slight_smile:

its a 35r sti running at 18psi, which is nothing

its a 35r sti running on 18psi, which is nothing for that turbo. which is why once he gets going he pulls trains. but out of the get go its door to door

LOL Todd is the fucking man. We slowed for a 20 and he hits the bakes for a dig on the thruway haha :tup:

Yea , great nite . Give it up to the evo, makes it a lot more fun when the cars are evenly matched. Plus no bs. Doing the bottom end over winter, so you mite have to tune your evo for next time. Nice job camera man, dig was loud as f—.

fuck, the EW on the STI from :50 to 1:00 sounds AMAZING.

ill be ready for you next spring todd :nerd:

tods car pulls hard up top.

i think everyone knows mike car is a freek by now lol. i love hear todd pop off the no lift, to bad you cant see the flames :(. oh btw todd that ewg is ridiculous

lol is that todds wastegate making all that noise on the dig run? holy fawk

nice runs guys!

Very clean runs. The beeps were kinda fast tho:?