What turbo is in your Evo?

-Em

my beeps were fine
stfu :spank:
jk

just the stock evo 8 turbo
running 24 psi

i have noticed that mike is a fast beeper

I want to see those ritfordprobe vs. you runs when he gets it back together. :tup: nice runs.

i find it quite amazing how well you and your car keeps up with and/or beats these faster cars

you and biff should race from a 30/40roll

im a bit surprised myself
i mean my car is a basic evo with nothing more then an exhaust, a k&n cone filter, fuel pump, and a tune
i still have stock cams, stock injectors, stock turbo, and no porting of anything
i cant wait to see what my car is capable of when i do all that stuff to it
and unfortunately i have zero chance against biff unless i ran him from a dig to about 100 or so
or i might get lucky if i tried like a 20 roll or so with the hopes i can get a really good jump and he would have to reel me in

lets not get carried away here…

biff would probably spin, thats why i picked that mph
if mike got far enough ahead, he might be able to hold him off until biff got to highmid-top of 4th

obv biff would win lol

he wouldnt hold him off for long. I got the jump on biff and i could only hold him off til 110 or so.

eh true
but mike’s car is a whole different animal than yours. no lift + a lot lighter car than yours = …
mike would still lose lol, but i dont think it would be by buses

I like the dig run, sounds like 2 airplanes goin at it lol

:tup:

lol, you make me laugh grundle…

I think it would be decent like mike says from a dig to maby about 100mph as well. I dont feel like digging my car anytime soon though…My tires have really been getting tore up good the last couple weeks and idk how much more my diferential will take…

Now if i get some drag radials, and posibly a new dif then we’ll talk lol. Mike is very good at launching and i def think he would get a great jump on me…Just would all depend on the real in time after that lol

fucking dig run sounded sick.

:tup:

your gunna brake 30 sets of axles before you notice any “diff” problems
stop making excuses pussy

evo viii mr, you been to the track? how fast do you trap?

last year i went to the track and i ran a 12.6 at 110 and the eight was 8.1 at 86

edit: and the only change since last year was coilovers and a new clutch

unless you get 315 drag radials it wont make a lick of difference. we make roughly the same power and my car is 400lbs heavier with 245 DRs and they simply DONT work. you need slicks. mark tried to tell me i needed slicks. i thought jumping from 205 radials to 245 DRs would be fine. dont even bother, jump right to slicks.

110 with bolt ons is awesome! what are the next planned mods?

yeah my car is impressive for whats done to it
next plans are just the basics
bunch of cosmetic stuff and such
but for go fast mods, im going to do cams, injectors, bigger intercooler, port my manifolds (exhaust and intake) and most likely do a fp red
when i actually get some real income and can afford it all too