Me, RRSTI & Challenger Mike

Thanks to RRSTI & Challenger Mike for the fun last night, Mike says his car did 8.2 @ Lancaster, LOL! That car is a low 7’s no prob! As for Todds STI, that’s a rocket from a digl! He dusted me from a start, I couldnt catch him, just spun, gotta love AWD!! From a roll it was very close between all 3 of us. Seemed whoever got the jump, stayed there.
Funny how mikes cornett w 8 cyl 500+cubes vs my 86 GN 231 CI, 6 cylinder, vs Todds 05? STI 4 cylinder were all so close.
Thats how technicaly the cars improve over the years, making tons of power with less than 1/2- 1/3 the cubes. Good racing guys.

:tup: sounds like a fun time :smiley:

Yes, last night was a lot of fun. Great runs! Mike if your on here , it was nice to meet you. Ken we will get up to the track one of these tuesdays.

Was the third car a Challenger or Coronet?

A Coronet, he had a challenger, but thats long gone, but he kept the name.
I used to work with him (MIKE) @ Wholesale Transmission a couple years ago. Guy loves his Mopars, Has had a lot of them!

todds STi is one badass ride :tup:

talked to todd last night at mighty about these and it seemed like it was real close between everyone… good runs

Nice I love old Mopars. My pops used to have a 68 Coronet R/T. He is kicking himself right now.

We will have to all have to go up to to track sometime.I had a great time the other night.Its to bad that there wasnt more people hanging out though. turbos is a great way to equalize the playing field.now if i could only figure out how to turbocharge my car???

Pics of car?

looks like a 70 Coronet?

YES :clap:

It is a 69 coronet

Todd gets the nod for the loudest s.o.b. out that night, god damn! It hurt my ears when I was next to him so I slowed down, uh, thats why he passed me!!! LOL.

Mike, did you say 69 cornhole???

You should talk about loud ken, i could hear your car spool atleast 5 or 6 cars ahead of me on our way to mighty and i had my windows up and radio on ,lol and thats no joke. That was a great night. Shit i thought mikes car was a charger, sorry mike, but your car still moves the F out.

http://www.texasacres.com/rides/Conrad.jpg

:tup:

Ken i said Grand Knothole not cornhole.LOL.And here i thought i was going to be the loudest car out that night.I cant even stand how noisey mine is inside the car.