Evolution Viii Mr vs RRSTi

Dude you have NO idea what my trans has been through. 1st off its not the original trans. I have NO idea of how many miles are on it or what kind of abuse it has taken in the past from former people. 2nd off yah it shifts good but my car shakes horribly in 2nd and mostly 3rd on heavy pulls when in full boost. Iv checked over everything possible, wheel bearings, axles, ball joints you name it and i havnt found one single problem. I talked to mike at innovative and he thinks that it is my differential shitting out…

Dont call me a pussy fag. Im just not about to do any dig racing till i figure out where the shaking is coming from…

Afterall the car is my DD haha

Good runs Todd and Mike. Always nice seeing STI’s and Evo’s face off.

thanks jarrod :tup:
me and you have to run one of these days
i was always told that your car should pull me on the street having an evo 9 turbo and mivec
id rly like to see how we compare on the street since i beat you at the track :mamoru:

Good runs guys.

Mikey, did the vid of the runs where you whooped my ass, did they ever make it online?

sansone has them
along with my race against my cousin

Nice run, glad you are back together. I will come out in a week or so, and then we can cruise up to NYIRP. Glad to see it’s running well :tup:

Who are you talkin to?

Have we have come to decide the evo is built.:shrug:

hes talking to me todd
and built?
i doubt it
im going to throw it on the dyno for curiosity reasons and if something crazy comes out of it then i will decide from there

HAHA. Its has to be. The fucking thing is a freak of nature.

You guys are really stoked about a 110mph car. Jus sayin.

HaHa no its really just a joke. Its just kinda funny to see his bolt on/tune car run with much more highly modified cars. It is pretty quick for the amount of mods though.

width doesn’t mean crap. you need sidewall. i can launch harder on my 255/50/16 than i can on my 275/40/17. more sidewall is always more desirable than more width.

That’s all were sayin.:gotme: Fast for the mod’s…

you are correct sir i have 315 35 r17s and cant hook i need to get some 15" rims for the track a lot of side wall would really help

either way he wont have any traction unless he gets slicks. regardless of what size drag radials he can fit, which are probly something close to 235 50 series tires.

If all goes well, I will try to be down in buffalo this weekend, I will look you guys up :snky:

when are you going to be down here?
im planning on being in canada for dunnville on saturday and bings meet on sunday
ill pm you my number

Nice runs! :tup:

i wish i had a miracle car

I wish the Rochester scene was like this, I wouldn’t mind coming out to Buffalo soon to do some runs.