Let's get this section alive again, STM in action!

Emery came into town last weekend with his gtr, so he wanted to check out the scene and we headed up to the hood for razewarz. Knew this run would happen eventually, but bebe showed up with goldo’s st00k and the rest is history. If anyone is on the 716 page you all knew the BS that followed once it got on there. If it happens here, josh you can just delete it. This shit is all supposed to be in good fun, when we got back I went up shook his hand and they left.

I know he wants to run again, but I figure since I did his races on his turf I think it’s fair that he can do mine where I can turn the boost back up :slight_smile: the track!

Shit just gets a little crazy with a car of my caliber for “street racing,” still fun, but a lot can go wrong at any given moment. Hopefully this don’t get trolled up too.

first two runs are from 40, last one is from 60.

here is his go pro video from his car, 4:30 - 5:10 - 8:50

emerys 580 hp stock turbo gtr vs sean listas 620+ hp innovative tuned upgraded turbo gtr

Good stuff :tup:

I forgot this forum has a kills section :slight_smile:

How was brake boosting (if you were) with your brakes ? From 1st pull and then the last pull ? Holding pretty well still ?
I hope my car is fast enough to drive around with a parachute some day :slight_smile:

Of course brake boosting. Not a problem

Nice! Is that S2K hitting the limiter while spinning? What tire is he on?

Your EVO is really moving for damn sure. Fast cars :tup:

That’s the big debate. To me it sounds like sitting on the limiter, but as the saying goes… Bring slicks, not excuses. I was on my drag radials spinning but fuck it :gotme:

Run what you brung, and hope you brought enough.

:word:

Im not trying to make excuses just trying to gauge how fast the s2k might be. Any idea what tire he was on?

All he said was a drag radial. Looked to be 26". He doesn’t disclose much information.

wasnt meant for you lol. i think mickeys? im not entirely sure… the car is fast no doubt about that i would say a 140-145 car as it was that night turned all the way up, but my car is a 155 car all day, hell it went 148 last year all effed up

I hope to be a 140 car. Maybe ill give him a run sometime? I heard there was some drama around the race. Not sure why people feel a need to be so defensive when they don’t win. But as long as it is in good fun I guess. I had a :snky: kill already but the guy let me take the hit first and it was about even after so its hardly anything for me to write home about. Oh that and it was a nitrous car kind enough to run me NA haha

It’s all in good fun, but now I see why I haven’t done any street business in a long time. I guess it all depends on who it is I suppose.

Would love to get all the old school guys together from back in the day and have some fun together again!

You are 100% right. It is all about the company and certain people can be competitive and have fun with it while others can’t. A certain amount of BS can be fun though but many take it way too personal. I do prefer the track but hell the street can be fun as hell! I especially want some dig races. :slight_smile:

He’s closer to a 155+ car, but you should still do it.

s2000’s aren’t very good drag cars. You have to shift into 5th at that power and it kills ET and trap. They are good for rolls but their power doesn’t really equate to good track times.

He has 26" ET Street radials. He said it was his first race with all the power in all gears. Brake boosting and layin into the gas at 700+ hp in 2nd or 3rd gear at 40 usually doesn’t work lol. He changed some things around now though so it should run better.

The s2k is a 155+ car? Dyno #s Track #s ?

I would just like to see it go down the track. Hell I don’t even care if it runs a 13! The trap will tell all, spinning will even inflate it! Lol

But the internet says 13x cars are dime a dozen. :troll:

A 600-700hp S should trap 140s but will probably only run mid 10s. I don’t know what his car makes. It’s over 700
There was a guy that switched to a dogbox with custom gears to stay in 4th and he dropped down to a 9.7 from like a 10.4 at the same power level nothing else changed lol. Trans kills it !

I liked my S a lot but if you’re trying to go fast in a straight line and want to do it on the street you just can’t beat AWD lol