turbo ls1 ss calls out STM

It’s going to snow before the turbo STM race.

sooooo… are we forgetting something?

lol probably will!

I think our main concern is down south this year. We have a lot of close friends/customers in the states down there so we’ll probably trailer Ricer down and check out a few of their local tracks.

It’s getting awful late in the season here… and he just bought me an evo for winter. Sorry. I’m spoiled. You’ll have to wait. :walter: lol

They saw your latest run…:deadhorse2:

… guess i should have sandbagged a little more?

Bill… do you have a cage yet?

quoted from rochester racing:

i talked to bob on saturday, he said he was cool with emery and myself racing

looks like there’s some serious dodging going on here…

we all know emery is a meathead that would get this done purely out of spite, so I don’t buy FOR ONE SECOND that all of a sudden, after 2-3 weeks of going gung-ho, there’s a rash of customer’s cars that are suddenly priority…

…emery does a LOT of talking… talking

October business surge?

OK cool. I’m not down for seeing two fast as hell cars battle it out on a street. I know you’re still an A-Hole, but all aside, I definitely give you props for getting your car done… and getting it done well. =) lol But seriously, that’s f’ing fast. Great job!

I don’t know what to tell you guys, he is actually working on the motor now, and had a few random extra pieces for the transmission to put in as well. Every day we have been slammed with work. There is always someone more important.

The motor mounts are on their way and we might be able to get the motor IN the car, but we still need a clutch to get the tranny on… and there are still alot of pieces to the puzzle.

We are working on it!

-Shawna

i appreciate the props, and as a car guy would give them back to ya on what seems to be a well built car. fact of the matter is, emery sure has done his fair share of shit talking and acting like a genuine grade-a prick, so don’t expect any remorse when your buddy is an exemplary figure of his own shit talking

and no, im not coming to rochester to race my currently 9 second car on a 50* street. i’ve made it clear i wouldn’t race him on the street in years past, and i certainly wont do it now. but ask me 9,000,000 more times, maybe i’ll change my answer :roll2:

on the bright side, you’re saving me the cost of dyno-time to tune for some real boost, and the cost of new tires…

Bill is an asshole? Do you even know what the word asshole means?

INB4BILLSDADBUILTHISCAR

Well, yeah, seems that way. Call it like I read it. I don’t know a lot of people on here personally, I can only judge from what follows me around on random for sale threads. haha

:mpd:

Anyhow…

the only time i’ve come into your “for sale” threads was when i was directly attacked by the owners of STM. gee, think there may be a correlation? hrmmm

i actually tried to get along with all of you guys this year… YOU guys fucked that up. not that you would care, but if you want to look at someone to blame… look into your closest mirror.

edit: i take that back. shawna, you are cool 90% of the time, take a look at your boyfriend

anyways, i’ll leave your thread alone now… i’ve said enough, and im sure the general public can come up with their own inferences as to what just happened.

peace

It’s just hard to judge people from behind a computer screen. It’s too easy to say what’s really on your mind. Most people I finally meet in person (that I thought was a douchebag on the internet)… turn out to hang out here all the time. Weird.

This is YOUR forum. I"m imposing. That much I know.

I’ll leave you guys alone now. I got stuff to do. later.

:popcorn: nom nom nom… i wanna see the race.