EVO Tuning?

So im working on my buddies evo with him and he doesnt know where to take his car to get it tuned. i was telling him to take it to ams or even buscher racing. i mean i know its probably gonna be more money to tune a car there, but at least you know its gonna be good cause they specialize in those cars.

just wondering what everybody thinks or any other places to take it?

thanks

STM and Innovative both seem to know alot alot Evos and tuning. Im sure you will have more than enough members vouch for them.

innovative def seems to know what they are doing and its about half the price of stm

No question, no comparison, Innovative Tuning.

ok cool. that works. now we dont have to go on a road trip lol

Innovative Tuning did a PHENOMENAL job on all the tunes I had them do for my evo.

GO THERE.

Innovative :tup:

Innovative tuning does not offer driving lessons apparently…

Innovative for a stand up crew, honest answers

hahaha ^

but Innovative does a great job. Mike knows his shit when it comes to tuning

cool!! they have there own dyno now dont they?

yeah they have an awd dyno

Lol

If you want your car tuned, check out STM. Right now you’re getting a lot of biased answers. STM specializes in DSM/EVO tuning. They currently hold the stock block record for the EVO, along with lots of others.

Take a step back. Look at what STM has accomplished in the past 2 years, and the choice will be clear.

BTW, if you call Buschur or AMS, guess who they will refer you to since you’re in this area? Hell, Buschur and AMS sponsors STM as well :mpd:

Check out www.stmtuned.com for more info and tons of videos. Sorry for sounding like an infomercial but I know from experience that you will be steered away from the right path if you take in what everyone says to you right now.

wasnt someone bashing innovative for their evo tunes a while back? dont some of you guys fly some guru in to tune your evos?

so you’re going to come in here with NO posts and be an STM whore? Most of the people that posted in this thread have had multiple cars tuned by Mike at Innovative before and have been very happy with the results. so coming in here and saying that everyone is giving biased answers is false. I’m not knocking STM and their tuning. i was giving my personal opinion on where i would go for tuning based on past experiences. That’s all i have to say

Innovative, buschur,or ams

Either place will do a great job. Both have years of experience and know the platform very well.

If it was me, I’d go to Innovative because it’s 5 minutes from my house and I don’t have much free time.

If I lived in Rochester, I’d have no problems with going to STM.

haha nice post newb… i’m sure there is no bias there :rofl:

edit yep, you all share the same IP address…

Facts and opinions are two separate things. Take it how you want.

Now that you know of the two “local” shops, Have your friend do some research on each and make his own choice. As you can see both shops a pretty reputable.