can anyone come out and "play" tonight?

hello everyone…tonight, the focus should be DONE…as in tuned and ready for romping WOT…and i wanna see where i stand tonight if anyone wants to do a run for fun id love to get a few in tonight before the season is over, i only have until the 15th before the car goes into storage.

EDIT: im looking for mid 13s cars to upper 13s cars.

im high 13’s low 14’s from a roll, you could make me 0/3 :slight_smile:

i’ll stop by after work ~10-11:30…

hells ya lol.

hello :slight_smile:

hi

Wanna shot at a (nearly) stock 'Vette with a lame, old man, driver?:gotme: Been whipped by a few 4 bangers already.

:wave:

^Liar. Mighty tonight? I’ll be up there, if my tranny is not acting up I’ll run you.

“IM” 14ish . clutch is noticbly slipping, car bucks a little in 2nd and more in 3rd. = add like 1/2?

we’ll at least I HOPE its the clutch or im fucked!

BTW, Focus:
if we run NO brake boosting! you say your car spools quick…lets find out :slight_smile:

:bsflag: And how come your not at work?? Slacker

I did’nt feel like working any more, so I left. that why my job is > than yours, I can do that :slight_smile:

Yeah. . .OK, I don’t have a time clock to punch in, I have flex hours, I can talk on my cell phone whenever, drink beer, salary. . .I think I proved my point. Go bus a table or something. . .:rofl:

yeah, I really don’t like my job, that why I leave lol. see u guys later

im gonna try again tonight, last night tuning was rushed and i didnt have time to see why i was getting lean in a few spots or why half throttle is noticably faster than WOT.

Ill stop by at mighty later…hopefully if we go run we don’t get another 5 pages on lameness…

yeah, you wont get that from me unless you call my car a peice of shit cause i have a large emotional attachment to my car lol. other than that i am a very non-dramatic person. if i lose i take it well lol, if i win i excite.

You available monday? I’m kind of curious how the my tank holds up against your car I’ve been itching to get at least one run in before winter seeing as it’s on the road for a bit.

im in the 13’s now i can run ya if ya like

:tup: to gettin the car runnin nick

wont happen, im calling a truce, sound good ?

Samsara > Focusinprogress

I’m a winner :slight_smile: