open call out.

I’d like to try and get a few pulls in tonight if i can… A friend of mine is going back to venice on wednesday and i promissed him a joy ride in my subaru before he left…

I’d be looking for mid 12’s to run with.

thanks

Choko and I should be out later tonight…

pm’d

I will let you know…I have to meet up with Chuck I want to get some tranny tuning issues fixed.

good luck, heh we can take it easy… my tranny mount is a little busted right now and i know i probably shouldn’t but i dont think 1 or 2 runs will do much at this point just so long as i dont shift to harshly…

Like I said in the other thread, I’d be down for runs…

just let me know

We ran :slight_smile:

^^ Cool. How did that go?

Does he have an STi? I don’t remember ever seeing him on here…

I guess he has a WRX with a bigger turbo and stuff…

He didn’t want to run from a stop and break anything so we did a roll…I pulled pretty good…

We tryed to run from a stop after but a cop didn’t think that was a good idea…

I’m up for a cruise

^^ Lets do it… - Are you ready to looose Chuck? :lolham: (just kidding)

But seriously, let me know when your gonna be out cruisin.

I think you should run Bladez first

Thanks for the runs sherm and choko. It was fun. I kept messin up the launches (first race of the season for me) but either way your faster then me (unless your choko in 3rd gear just messing around, then were about even =p) heh.

May have been closer from a dig but i’m trying to baby my car until i can afford a set of ppg’s and a new clutch. Then I’ll turn up the boost. My car is tuned to be fairly conservative right now.

I had the broken tranny mount fixed and fresh fluids put in on tuesday too, so thats a plus anyway.

Samu had alot of fun and that’s what was important for me anyway. So again, thanks for taking a few runs with me. He loved the sounds of your cars and how fast they were. They don’t have meets and and racing like that in Venice so it was a real treat for him.

Crazy i’ll give you a run, sounds like it’ll be fun but lemmie drive my car out for a few days and see what happens. my car is feeling kind of weird… now. I dunno it might just be the stiffer mount.

run the evo and oroc first!

Priority Tree… i love it.

Oh snap!! We need the evo vs the iroc first

oh its gonna happen this saturday :slight_smile:

lol at priority tree :lol:

Send me a PM,. I run mid/low 12. Havent run anyone on the board except rrsti. He has a quick car!

lol righhhhht, more like mid/low 10’s