Who Do You Want to Race/See Race '08

I’m bored :slight_smile: Time for some bench racing

oohh damn. i forgot this isn’t actually a car forum :gotme:

nevermind :stuck_out_tongue:

bill vs choko

Me & U, & I still want my rematch w/the Firehawk:jam:

i want to race joelster, but i have to get all my parts and such first, gotta shut him up ya know

I don’t really want to race anyone…I want race that stupid clock and run 10.99 or faster stock heads/bottom end…

I want race cky89 in his bmw so he realizes american cars are no joke haha.

i’d race my truck, but i don’t know what i would keep up with.

Other 240’s. Especially SR swaps lol.

Shit, I’ll take anything. Last year no one would race me (randoms, not call-outs, I’m sure plenty of people would do that).

^ I have an SR swaped car

I would like to see eMKay race this year.

I would like to race against other ITA, PTE, ST4 cars, but probably will only get to do a couple.

Brent_Strong vs 240z straight line
dmoffitt vs 240z road course
Mike @ Inn vs 951 with the pre arranged agenda.

:gay:

no really though, I want to see bill vs choko also

^ id like to see that as well i think my moneys on bill tho unless tractions non existant

Id like to race turbols1ss sherm choko and mike(innovative) all in the 1/4 other then that i dunno some bikes from a roll lol

my jeep vs speedped :smiley:

I dont even know whose in my ballpark around here, figure im mid - high 11 sec car?

im down. :slight_smile: sr swap and all

there’s a lot of people i want to race. i think there will be a lot of close runs. a lot of guys will get me at the track, unless by chance my car behaves better with this setup from a dig, but im not counting on it.

dpm90iroc - stinks we didnt get to cruise together last year. at the track you’d probably clean me up no problem… we should get some runs in def
choko - also will clean me up at the track im guessing. we’ll have a fun time cruising as always
firehawk853 - of course. my bestest cruising buddy, although usually at least one of us is broke or dating a stripper. if he decides to swap out the biggest pulley ever made and work that bitch, he’s gonna be givin me some problems
psychopjv - who else am i going to almost wipeout as my rear end swings out :lol:
bladez - never got to race or even cruise with kenneth over a 20min period
muscle50 - new combo is going to be BA fo sho. “look at this big hunk a man, you know what im saying louie”
mindless, sario, and whatever retarded thing estorvito comes up with - the honda boys. since i can’t play with my boy layzie anymore :frowning:
oroc - im sure whatever combo this snky bastad ends up with is bound to be solid. i know he likes going fast
turbo stang (ian?) - i heard it’s fast
emery - another fast good lookin car
new era built EB ZO6 - would make for a BA race
studderin - because he is annoying
prior’s betsy - it runs bikes
liveround - he wants a car to beat him
willybeen - hes nuts!
mike’s voltron - heard very good things!
choda - runs 10s bitches
psphinx81 - because he is addicted to race gas

nytrus1 - because my mommy was still packing my lunch when he was “building racecars”
badazz28 - if this car ever runs, should be a good run, no bullshit
jeeves - likes guys

im sure theres others im leaving out. i just want to go out and have fun and be as safe as possible :slight_smile:

:wave:

bring it. more weight but more tire and newer suspension should be a close battle :wink: