Calling Out: blk_hatch...

well i finally got my safety boost figured out and gotten rid of, and car pulls like i think it should now, so i wanna see how i would stand up at stock boost, as opposed to the half-of-stock boost i was running when we first ran into each other…maybe you can make it out to bao sunday night and we can set something up from there…

i dont know honestly, how i’ll stand against ya now even with full boost, but it’s one thing to feel the difference, another to see the difference, and i wanna see how i hang with ya now…

hit me up with a pm with what ya wanna do, i’m always down given that school and work aren’t owning me at that given time…

edit: what the hell, the season’s almost over…why not just go nuts…

i’ll add to the list

Jack (i owe you a run, not saying i have a chance…)
Chino
Focusinprogress

and any other mid 13 second cars out there that wanna have a friendly run…if possible, from a roll…i dont trust my car near enough to launch it…

I’m slow, but I’ll give ya a run

:bsflag: ok mr. back out on a race last saturday when we were bored during the day

hmmmmm mid 13’s, is that a guess on what you think you will run or is that what other people run with the same set up as you. I might be intersted.

sunday @ bao sounds good

Cool :tup:

IB4ItBreaksAgain

Sunday I will be playing football all morning, tailgating all afternoon and drinking the night away

^^ sounds like good pre-gaming for racing :tup:

hence me getting as many runs in as i can

and mid 13’s is what i hope to be running…stock tt’s are supposed to be good for high 13’s with a decent driver, and i dont have much done, but enough to possibly shave off a few tenth’s…plus its just for fun, so who cares anyway…

:tup:

Actually with a decent driver and good sticky tire anything is possible…(if you wanna go just alittle quicker i have my ecu out of my car right now:))

^^^^^ hes gonna be all over that cause andy has asked me a few times to borrow my ecu. and by the way andy glad its runnin like it should now

pm sent…

gonna need to hook up my MBC first…shouldn’t take long…

:tdown: to pre-race mods :smiley:

count me in for sunday, where is bao? but yea, no launches for me i don’t like to launch it… haven’t yet though. pm me directions and a time i’ll be there

Sounds fun, maybe I’ll run you in the Civ…

i’m game tonite seems like a perfect night to run msg me a time and a place and i’ll try to make it.

bao is where the old bubble tea is…on sheridan, in the plaza at the corner of sheridan and baily…acrodd from Tom’s restaurant

and i too am mostly in it for rolls right now…i haven’t launched my car yet, i’ve taken off somewhat hard but dont feel comfy launching it yet, especially since i just finished breaking in the clutch not too long ago, and dont want anything more to break on it than already is…

the civic is sweet