Calling Out: blk_hatch...

sorry i haven’t been around i’m starting school at UTI and i’m down here to find an apt i’ll be in town late tonite hit my cell up i’ll pm you it… it’s raining here now but if it’s nice i’ll do it, prob be round near 11pm or later so tomorrow would be good too.

ill call him 4 u

i never got the pm with your number, and it wouldnt have done any good anyways, last sunday was the last time the car started…that fucking alarm…again…is screwing me over, and i dont have time or ambition to get it taken care of…and finding knowledgable on alarm systems and installs/uninstalls is not easy for some reason.

i hate it…looks like i’m done for the season

Bet your ass it is…

sorry as of 10/31 i will live in pottstown pa and attend school in exton pa i’ll be back every now and again but for the most part i might be done for season too, weather up here sucks too…

well, i have no heat to defrost with, and a new leak in the driver side t top that isnt bad, but over the past 3 days of constant rain has left the back of the driver seat soaked, and i got the car starting 3 out of 4 times approx now, and i’ll have NO traction from a stop, so it would have to be a roll…but i’m game given your situation going away and all…i’ll PM you my cell, or give me yours, and hopefully maybe this week/weekend we can set up a roll or two…

sorry refer to my self kill in the kill’s section… i motion to open a sub-division of kill stories, suicide stories, i’ll post the first one!

someone want to close/lock/delete thread?