CALLOUT: Psphinx81 & anyone else

Had a couple real good runs with Psphinx81 at the end of last year. Plus ur a cool guy with no BS. I understand that you were pretty busy modding over the winter - and I did a few things also. So why not give 'em a run again…

Also anyone else who wants to do some pulls for fun can chime in. Doesn’t matter who it is - I’m not gonna cry if I loose - lol. I’ve noticed that more & more stuff is starting to go on. Just had my last college exam today - so I am pretty free now most days, just work during the day.

Might swing by the BAO meet 2nite - or other times can be set-up…

:tup: paul lemme know if you plan on running him ill shoot up with the Cam tonight

wasnt your car orange?

It looks kinda Orange at night time - but its really like a dark red/maroon

me and you never got a run in last year will have to give it a try some time, ill be up at mighty im so we can figure something out

sounds like a fun night!!!

DO IT WITH VIDS

yeahh thats what im talking about…just ring me up

holla

PAUL CALL TWIZTED AND GO RACING

What kind of powa or times do u run? PM me if ur sneaky OR if u dont wanna say at all then oh well. But, Ive been lookin for some racin action so I wouldnt mind runnin. Ive ran mid 12s.:wiggle: It might be a wee bit faster now I dunno. Im not snky so…up to u.:poke:

eh well unfortunately i have no desire what so ever to run people on the street right now… i seen something this past weekend that i wish never seen and it gave me the scare of my life as to what can actually happen out there. ill be at the track a few times this year if u want to line em up or maybe within a month or so ill manage to get back into doing shit on the street

:word: I do like the track setting better…but, ehh.:gotme:

what happened?

:word:

i’ve been there before. its scary as fuck.

someone who will go unnamed merged into my evo on the 33, and ended up over correcting and going head first into the cement divider going 60+. the car flipped and it was easily the worst thing i’ve ever seen in my entire life. fortunately that person only ended up bruised, but i while watching it in my rearview i just assumed they were instantly dead. totally fucked up.

that being said, let ken drive your car and get it on video! :smiley:

OT: DAMN I love that girl in ur sig!!!

thats crazy… im sure ill come around probably real soon. just as of now i dont really feel like doing anything on the street

dude i feel ya im the same way i get into diff moods sometimes im down to do a race and some nights im like this is dumb and i should just keep it at the track!

I’ve ran low 12’s - but don’t go to the track that much. I’m down for a run for fun if you want to - let me know…

I understand if people don’t like to race on the street - obviously its not as safe as at the track. I’m not trying to make anyone if they don’t want to.

crazy im down for a run , but ill need a few weeks :snky:

arent you done with th SS yet??? “GOD DAMNIT BOBBY” lol