psphinx81 = oroc

went out for another cruise tonight with myself, oroc, bladez, and stairs. this has been a plan in the making for awhile for myself and mike to run and it finally went down 2nite. :smiley: started at a 40 roll, dead even right from the start and we would ONLY pull on each other when either of us shifted. i topped out 4th and both of us were door to door. awesome runs mike, u now know what your car will run :clap:

crackin heads NA FTW :clap:

indeed, hes gonna go mid 10’s on the spray

awesome freakin run to watch :tup: about time i got to spectate a good race instead of participating in them :wink:

maybe ill just start riding shotty when the weather gets a bit colder lol… nice runs

so good to see the fam so close together http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/87FOXGT/hugsmiley.gif

it was alot of fun to watch this race…you guys have put alot of work into your cars and it shows :slight_smile:

HOLLA

thats what i like to hear :tup:

vids?

no vids. no time. traffic just seemed to open up and they took off. no time to pull out the cam. awesome run to ride shotty in- the only time they fell back was at shift points… awesome run guys!!! It was funny to just watch u guys grinning afterwards :loopie:

haha indeed, i told mike it was gonna be SUPER close and all he thought that i was gonna smoke him. now he can stop saying his car is slow

but you know he wont stop :wink: hopefully next sunday will prove somethin to him… cant wait!

definitely its gonna be a badass time. once we get some practice runs down, mike and i should run down the track and make a show for everyone lol

definitely gonna be a nail-biter :ohnoes:

heard about this last night…AWESOME! :tup: to both

haha talking to sarah online:

[10:33] Sar: i dont even have a car and im excited- u guys are nuts. i cant even consider your car a rice burner anymore, its proved itself
[10:33] Afinogenov6181: lol

I was going to go home and get my car and cruise with u guys but im glad i didnt. I went out by myself and the brakes totally went out on me. That would have been great racing someone and having the brakes go :rubicant:

And by the way the cars all looked very nice

who needs brakes…they just slow you down anyways.

in some peoples cases thats a good thing :wink:

and damnit Paul- Im gonna get the v8 hate now that they know i complimented a pop bottle :frowning: haha

lol no u wont